Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Glad to hear you're back on the TTC wagon brunette, hope you get a sticky bean very soon!
Afm, AF arrived today so on to cycle 5 I go. Feeling a bit down, more so than with past cycles, but i'm sure i'll get over it. It's my DD's birthday in just over 2 weeks as well as the usual build up to xmas stuff so plenty to keep me distracted at least :)

Brunette- That was the only thing that helped me cope really looking forward to trying again and knowing my journey wasn't over.

Good luck I hope you get your sticky bean soon xx

Sorry AF arrived Buttercup. FX for this cycle.

I've started a new journal if anyone wants to stalk me, link is in my signature.

Brunette - Glad you have decided to carry on ttc, it will happen again soon and next time it will stick.

Buttercup - Sorry you are out.

AFM - not much to report, cd 32, I dont know when I ovulated so I dont know when af is due. Its nice relaxing and not worrying about ttc, I'll probably get back on the wagon next cycle. Really need to sort my weightloss out, I seem to be gaining not losing which is going to be doing me no favours. I was so convinced that I'd conceive this year, but here we are in December and nothing has happened, quite disappointing! Oh well, what will be will be. xx

They vary, when I first started ttc they were around 34 days but last cycle was 43 days and in the past I've had cycles over 60 days long. I hope this one doesn't go quite that long. One of the many downsides of having pcos. X

Hey ladies, completely not related to ttc but I thought I'd share this website where you can make a great video for your child from Santa, I just made one for my son Addison, he is going to love it. The basic one is free and I think thats more than enough, can't wait to show him!!! :)

https://www.portablenorthpole.com/home

Ahh I did one for my son they are adorable aren't they? I was surprised how good they were considering it's free. I think I appreciated it more than him lol

Thanks for sharing x

How is everyone doing?

Brunette - how are you? Hope you are ok. xx

How's it going cookie? As AF shown up? X

I'm doing better. Can't keep moping around. It won't change anything. M
Did AF arrive?

Nope no sign of af, I'm on cd 35...easy to keep track of my cycle day as I was cd 30 on the 30th, and now we're on the 5th. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have a clue. Could be a longer cycle, last one was 43 days I think. Will wait and see...if my period hasn't arrived by the weekend before Christmas I'll test, but I refuse to test before because I hated testing so much on previous cycles, got so obsessed. Do you think waiting that long is abit long? Ive had previous cycles where they've gone to 60 odd days so wouldn't be unheard of for me to get to Christmas and no period. Although hope that doesn't happen. I'm sure it will show up soon.

Glad you aren't too bad Brunette, its not easy to go through I know but you time will come I know it. xxx

Big hugs brunette, it's a really crappy time :-( the black cloud will lift though I promise xxx

Cookie fingers crossed! I guess wait as long as u can! I'd say if no AF by mid week next week I'd prob test but I get where u r coming from n it's hard with your cycles so just wait til ur comfortable!!

oh no brunette!!! i'm so sorry!!! just popped on to check in on you ladies and thought for sure we'd have more babies due!!! how is everyone?

I know, sucks :cry:

I'm just waiting to O!

How are you?

Really getting excited about Christmas this year! Booked to see Santa and Reindeers tomorrow at a local farm!

doing decent. was diagnosed with IBS. So i've been dealing with and managing my symptoms and problems. it really sucks. but i'm not wishing i was dead constantly

Brunette - I'm really excited about Christmas too, Addison is 3 and us so excited. Keeps asking if Santa has been yet.

Mofo - I've got ibs too, had it since I was 14...I'm 34 now. Can be horrible at times, the cramps and need to find the toilet can happen at the most inconvenient time. I find cutting out processed food helps, and luckily mine has been better in recent years but still a pain. Right now I have nasty tummy cramps, had them yesterday aswell and I experience alot of pelvic pain too, which has been bad at times. Really sympathise with you, ibs is horrible.

Afm - feeling very annoyed, my husband never listens...he got up with our son, could hear our son coughing, so I got up, got his inhalers, took them down said give him 4 of the blue, 2 of the brown, went into the kitchen to get a cuppa, walk back through he holds up the blue one, does he need this one too? Well yes I said give him 4...what has he done but given 4 of the brown and no blue. I mean seriously our son has been on inhalers for over a year and has NEVER had more than 2 sprays of the brown at a time. Might aswell bang my head against a brick wall, I'd probably get better results. Then he wonders why I get angry. I feel like I'm constantly battling to keep our son well and get no flippin support!!! If after a year he doesn't know the routine with the brown inhaler then there is very little hope that he ever will. Have told him a million times!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Sorry, just fed up.

Nothing else to report, CD 38 I think...No sign of af, not feeling overly surprised though, obviously having another longer cycle, the reason being that I've gained weight. Need to sort it out, feel like a big lump of lard.

Off Christmas shopping today with my sister, can't wait...Addison is staying at home with his Dad so I get a bit of a break. Don't get me wrong, love my boy but I haven't had time to myself apart from going to work which doesn't count) since before he was in hospital last month).

Just hoping we manage to get through December without a hospital stay, been in 3 months running with him don't want to make it 4 months running.

Sorry for waffling on!!

I think men are clueless most of the time! :hugs: I hope Addison is ok. Tristan has a cough at the minute too. Stupid bugs!!

Have fun shopping :)

ughhhh cookie that would piss me off too.

I would seriously write instructions and put them on the damn inhaler. otherwise he'll never get it. Just right how many times on each one. or have a medicine sheet he can check each time he is doing it. It's not fair that it's all on you. and if you let him get away with it you can bet he will wiggle out of it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->