Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Christmas parties are always fun :)

maybe it's true that we are more fertile after a loss. FX'd for you hun xx

AFM - Feeling better, had a massive cry yesterday then went to my works do and ended up getting very drunk. Typically looks like I ovulated yesterday too! Just hoping my temperature is accurate enough. I went to bed about midnight ish then woke at 2 for a wee. Went back to sleep and woke again at 5.10am for a wee so took my temp. I usually temp around 6am. I was quite restless too so hoping it's not effected it to much!

Its my second cycle after miscarriage.

I had a lot of bleeding and a course of antibiotics so my first cycle was just getting things back to normal I think.

I thought I'd have no chance cos I ovulated day 24!

Ah mine this time has just been like a normal cycle.

Why is CD24 bad? What does your chart look like this month?

Unexpected - all looking good, I know its scary but no reason to think the same will happen again.

Brunette - bet it did you good to have a night out!!

Afm - period has just come to an end, so nothing to report. I've got my Christmas party this Thursday so looking forward to that...its a 3 course meal at a golf club so should be nice.

Everyone ready for Christmas? I think I am, just need to finish wrapping. So excited about it this year, Addison is 3 and is very excited about Santa coming so can't wait to see his face when we come downstairs Christmas morning. Xx

I'm pretty much ready. I've a few little bits to get but that's it! I have wrapped most presents. Just a few books to wrap and his bike to go up Christmas Eve. I'm also really looking forward to it this year. Tristan is really excited!

Ah mine this time has just been like a normal cycle.

Why is CD24 bad? What does your chart look like this month?

I don't temp.

However I did work out this

The month I got pregnant and had a loss I ov'd Day 20 and it was day 34 when I started bleeding/miscarried

My first cycle after m/c I ovulated day 20 and had a 32 day cycle so a 12 day LP

This cycle i ovulated day 24 and because I usually have a 32 day cycle I assumed my LP wouldn't be long enough to sustain the pregnancy

that's why i'm still worried, but my test getting darker has made me feel a bit better.

I'm all ready for Christmas. Went a bit mad and spent far tooo much. But it'll be the first Christmas my son will really appreciate as he was only 6 weeks old last one :)

Dd was conceived around cd26, possibly a day or 2 later :) nice progression unexpected, yay for another bfp on the thread!!

I know brunette it's crazy!!! I'm good thanks, how's everything going?

How's things unexpected?

Xx

I'm trying to keep myself busy with Christmas. Some days are still hard. Tristan woke with chicken pox this morning! :wacko:

Oh no brunette, hope he hasn't got it too severely bless him and that the worst of it goes away before xmas!
I oved on CD20 I think so now I wait! AF is due 31 Dec so testing 1 Jan if she doesn't arrive.

Oh no not Chickenpox!!

I swear all bad luck comes at once sometimes.

Im mega excited for Christmas

Some GOOD news is that my HCG has gone up well

14DPO -135
16dpo - 470

So I'm going to try and relax a bit if I can

First scan is 4th Jan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members