Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Happy Christmas eve!!

and for tommorow Merry Christmas to you all I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

FX'd for you Brunette that you get your xmas bfp

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I have had a good one despite having a nasty cough and cold since before Christmas, oh and a bad neck.

Just had to go back through the posts on here as I had no idea when my period arrived, luckily I posted when it did so now know that I'm on CD 17. I'm putting conceiving on a backburner and concentrating on losing weight...Well the losing weight will start from Jan.

Hope everyone is well. Xxxx

Glad you had a nice Christmas.

AF is due today for me.

I am also starting back on the weightloss as of January!

Good luck brunette!! Xmas was lovely thank you :) all good here, tho just starting to potty train my daughter eak! She's doing well but the lack of control over it totally stresses my husband out lol I thought it'd help him being here...I was wrong haha

Any sign of AF brunette? Do u know u ovulated? I thought I knew post mc n turned out it wasn't til another 2 weeks later :-( I used opks month after that so I could be sure n caught that month. Everything crossed for u!

No I don't use OPKs as I've never got a positive. I have discarded my large temperature and it's put me at 10DPO. It plummeted this morning. Hoping it will go up again tomorrow like last month.

Here they are to compare -

This month
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/E8147BED-3FBB-4A58-BD9B-811ED787022A_zps9l64u8mn.png

Last month (BFP)
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/DCF5E3EE-ABB6-4515-834A-AE3B6E3E0755_zpsd6fxexru.png

AF arrived meaning my LP was only 10 days. So pissed off :(

I cried loads yesterday. My body not only mimicked my symptoms from last months but it also gave me a nearly identical chart. Cruel!!

I've woken today determined to get back on the health wagon. I'm going to eat healthier and start taking Agnus Castus in the help it will regulate my cycles!

Hi, hope everyone is doing ok & had a lovely Christmas xx

hi ladies, bb i'm so sorry you're af arrived. :( buuuuut new year new beginnings right? hope you all are well.

Little consolation right now brunette but your body has been thro a trauma, I SO wanted to get pg again straight after my mc but my body actually felt properly 'ready' once I'd had one natural period after it, ur lp may have been affected by the mc n u might find its just your body re setting. It's a new year, your body has physically recovered, u will b more fertile, I know this only means something AFTER u get successfully pregnant again but it WILL happen xx

Happy New Year everyone. Any new year resolutions? I have one really, to enjoy life more...I look back at 2013 and I feel like life has passed me by, just haven't done anything in particular in 2013, just mulched along. Going to make 2014 count.

So who is ttc still? I'm losing track!!

As I mentioned before I'm taking a break from ttc, will restart maybe in March I think. For now I'm concentrating on losing weight, first step is rejoining Slimming World which I'm doing tonight.

Hope 2014 is good to you all!! xxx

How you all doing?

I'm still waiting to O. Been cramping the last couple of days so hoping that's a good sign.

Tristans been quite poorly. A trip to A&E, out of hours Doctors and our Doctors all without 3 days was needed! Full details in my journal. Poor little man :(

Oh poor Tristan, I hope he is on the mend now. Our little ones do make us worry don't they.

I'm good, we got through December without a hospital trip for Addison so now he's back at Preschool we'll just have to wait and see if the next cold turns into a wheeze. Hopefully not!!!

I have no idea if I have ovulated, I'm cd 20 something but that doesn't mean I'd O'd as my cycles can be very long. It doesn't matter as I'm not trying but the shorter they are the better it will be for when we do start trying...the weightloss will help, but I have a fair bit to lose and I'm only on week 1.

Yay for no hospital trip :)

Tristan looks a mess. The swelling is horrible :(

Are you going to Slimming World? My first weigh in after Christmas is tonight! Dreading it!

Been keeping up with the threads...

I find out tomorrow when my lap surgery will be and have any of you had the lap surgery before and what were your results?

Been keeping up with the threads...

I find out tomorrow when my lap surgery will be and have any of you had the lap surgery before and what were your results?

Did you get a date Hun?

Yes msbrunette I am having my lap done this Thursday January 16 at 930. He will be checking for endo and they are doing a more extensive hsg than my last to see if I have any damaging in my tubes. The other one I had was to check blockage which I didn't have. Hoping is endo shop I can go ahead on with ttc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->