Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I have caught pregnant during that time but sadly miscarried.

I'm in the UK so nothing is done until you've been TTC for a year.

Hows it going all? I'm hoping it wont be too long til my period arrives, even though we aren't trying at the moment (although we aren't using protection either) I would prefer my cycles to not to too long.

Lost 6 and a half lbs in my first week on my diet, next weigh in is Thursday...hopefully once I've lost abit more I'll be in a much better place to conceive. The problem with having PCOS is the more you weigh the worst your symptoms are, namely irregular and absent periods, my skin is more spotty, my hair greasier and I just feel yuk. Hopefully I will feel much better soon, and the weightloss will make a difference to my cycles. x

Blackbarbie - Thinking of you, good luck with it all :)

Cookie - Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome!

I'm doing ok. Had a scan on Saturday and everything looked great with a good heartbeat 7+2 :)

Wish I could fast forward to just having a healthy baby in my arms.

Oh I'm glad all went well with your scan Unexpected - hopefully the first trimester will fly by. xx

Took a test yesterday and a bfn... AF is due tomorrow... Surgery is Thursday. I will take another test Thursday morning if AF haven't arrived... I had AF cramps last night so it's too late to be having implantation cramps. Hopefully it will start before the surgery... I am calling to see if I am starting injectibles this cycle... I hope I am!!!:happydance:

Calling now about IUI... Waiting....

IUI with pills is $950 and with injectibles it would be $1900.

I guess in about 3 months are next thing would be to try the IUI if it doesn't work after the injectibles...

He thinks this is what was preventing pregnancy! !! He told my husband he thinks there is a great chance that I should get pregnant right away now and that he removed all that he saw. He explained to them that I would bleed as a period, which I am confused bc I was suppose to start anyway so idk to treat this as a period and start my femara tomorrow or what. So waiting on that call...

Okay AFTERWARDS. ....

Now J_Lynn babaeeeee were not joking about the shoulder pain. I thought it was about to snap in three or four pieces! !!

When I got home my hubby made me chicken noodle soup. I ate half a bowl took my Tylenol 3s and went to bed. They had given me 5 IV bags for fluids and it took me 3 hours to pee. She said that if I didn't pee she would have to give me a catheter. So I prayed and tried one last time for the 5th time and got it! !!

I woke up so many times last night having to pee. Honestly over 20 trips to the bathroom. I stopped counting... I believe that I have started my full flow in which he told me that it shouldn't hurry so bad anymore and you guys it doesn't!!! About 8pm the shoulder pain started and I literally cried. I had to raise my arm alive my head for about 15 min. This pain came about every hour for about 4-5 hours. It was worse the very first time tho.

All in all I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. Incision are sore but don't hurt. Incision in my belly button and one below it on my panty line! !!

The Dr told them I should be A1 today which is day 2.

So he thinks this is what I needed, I should be pregnant in the next few tries! !! Excited! !! So I did have endometriosis and scar tissue!!!! Now maybe we can get to it....

The form that the nurse gave us said no intercourse for 6 to 7 weeks. I am waiting on my Dr to call me back bc he had told me we could start this cycle with injections! !!

O I'm glad it all went well! Sorry you had such a rough night though!
I've worried about endometriosis in the past. What were your symptoms please?

AFM - Still in TWW!

O I'm glad it all went well! Sorry you had such a rough night though!
I've worried about endometriosis in the past. What were your symptoms please?

AFM - Still in TWW!

Brunette I had never heard of it until my doc told me. I had heavy days for the first two days of my cycle with quite a few clots. I thought maybe my lining was just thick. .. I would have to be on a heating pad the on cd1.

The scar tissue was blocking the the opening of my tubes to receive the egg. But mostly cramping and heavy cycles.

I would have never known. .. Like I said first I heard of it was on forums and when my dr brought it up.

I'm glad that your op had a positive outcome, FX for you.

Well I'm on CD 41 and last couple of days I've been having loads of ewcm, could feel and see it when I wiped...so looks like I'm ovulating very late. Can't say I'm surprised. Just reinforces my decision to take a break from trying and focus on losing weight, once I've lost some weight my cycle will become shorter and more regular.

Xx

hope you ladies are doing ok!

Popped back to update were expecting a little boy! <3 x

OMG as if your 21 weeks already!! Congrats on the boy :)

Shocking how quickly time goes, makes this journey even more miserable realising we've now been trying 7 months!

OMG as if your 21 weeks already!! Congrats on the boy :)

Shocking how quickly time goes, makes this journey even more miserable realising we've now been trying 7 months!

aww hun your times will come shortly, sooner rather than later!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"