Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Wow congrats Jess!!! xx

Brunette - Its going well, have lost 9 lbs so far, my 3rd weigh in is this Thursday...not feeling like I've had much of a loss, but then week 3 is never good for me when I'm dieting. Not sure why. I'm enjoying going to SW, a few friends are going too so have people to sit with and I hope that will keep me going and keep me on track. How's your weightloss going? x

That's brilliant. I love SW. Mines not too great. I proper comfort are after my miscarriage!

Oh that's perfectly understandable Brunette, I'm a fellow comfort eater and I know how difficult it is to get back on track once you've gone off the rails. You'll get there. Its not an easy thing to deal with, I know from personal experience...it will get easier though. Trouble with dieting, your head really needs to be in the right place. x

Jess- Congratulations on your little boy. Boys are amazing :)

Cookie - Wow sounds like you are doing great on the weightloss

Go u on the weight loss cookie!! Brunette how r u doing ? See your temp dipped n rose, hoping that's positive for u xxx

I hope so too. I have shadowy lines on test (pictures in journal) so keep fingers crossed!

I can see the shadows too, everything crossed for u Hun xxxx

Got my BFP
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/D65F3AA7-DD7B-45A3-AC2E-FFEF68B3FB75_zpshx53e0nl.jpg

Terrified but excited!

This mornings test is barely visible. Looks like I'm losing this one too :cry:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/37644684-A874-4EA0-94B2-DDF4B81AC552_zpsequ1syb7.jpg

Oh Brunette I really hope you aren't, maybe your levels are just taking a while to rise. Leave it a couple of days and test again. Takes 48 hours for your levels to properly rise. Keeping everything crossed for you.

I've been offered a new job, better pay, predominantly working from home...if I accept it then I'm not sure what that would mean for us trying for another baby.

It's been 48 hours :( I'm going to the doctors today.

Yay for new job offer! What would it be doing?

Let us know how you get on, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Would be script writing for a Market Research company, which is exactly what I do now...I was approached by an ex colleague, whose new company needs a script writer...and just happens that the Managing Director used to be the Managing Director for my company. There seems to be room for negotiating my salary and hours, so now just waiting to hear back. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->