Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Ah that's great, and as horrible as being sick is its a very positive sign that it's kicked in.

I've lost 2 stone now, haven't had a great week diet wise...I'm an emotional eater, and after getting lots of bfn's I turned to food. This cycle I will not be testing early, if I've got months and months of ttc then I can't risk emotionally eating, my waistline couldn't take it. So I shall stay strong and will only buy a test if I'm late. Just eager to get my bfp, the hubby is even going to start taking vits aswell, whereas last year his enthusiasm for ttc was questionable but he's 100% on board now. Fx it happens soon.

Xx

Yep, although last cycle it didn't go well because I had some sleepless nights and stopped temping but then missed ovulation, carried on anyway just to see how my temps were in the 2ww, but low and behold just before af arrived my temp went down. Will make sure stick with it. X

Yeh it's a good idea. Saves being stuck in limbo not knowing when AF is due!

Good Luck :)

congratulations brunettebimbo!

and well done on the loss cookie. Thats fab! I know how hard it is to lose...

its baby' official due date today, cannot believe how fast things have gone. Dreading the weightloss afterwards though as ive gained tons back. x

Wow Jess, can't believe you are due already. Hope you aren't left waiting long. Don't worry about the weight, you have plenty of time to lose it. Being pregnant isn't easy, I think we deserve to eat nice food and not worry about calories. Best of luck, let us know when your little on arrives. Xx

thanks ladies. Yeah its SO flown by! I think its partly the fact ive Jacob to care for already.

I think ive gained about 40lb, If it wasnt for the last 3 weeks it was only 29lb, but im hoping its mostly due to the swelling in my legs/feet.

Il update once hes arrived. :) x

Congrats Jess.

I'm still trying, just had a blood test to see if I'm ovulating...according to ff I ovulated CD 18 this cycle. Now back in the 2 week wait. It's been a year and 2 months since we started trying, I'll give it a few more months and see what we want to do. Also will need to see what my blood tests results say next week. Just waiting to test now...10 dpo so might test later when I get home as have some cheapies at home, got some good symptoms and dreamt last that I was pregnant...but I know it doesn't mean anything.

How are you doing Brunette?

Jealous of you all xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know.

I'm doing ok, still terrified but doing ok. Found out we are having another little boy, so excited!

Just popped in to see how you ladies are doing??? Still praying and pushing for you guys who haven't gotten their bfp's!!!

I'm at 31 weeks and the dr will be taking her in another 7-8 weeks as You can't go to 40 weeks when having a C-Section. Still praying I make it all the way!!! She's a little fiesty character, but I know she will have my attitude and hopefully look like her dad. Then she would have gorgeous eyelashes and thick eyebrows as I don't have either!!! LOL:blush:

IK Brunette it doesn't even feel like I've been pregnant that long. I guess it'll really hit me that last month.:thumbup:

Congrats Jess!

Wow Barbie, 31 weeks! Almost time for your princess to come:)

Cookie- I hope you get your bfp hun! Its good that you are doing bloods to see if all is ok! I waited long (almost 2 years before getting tested!). I hope your results come out fine though! Your time will come!

Brunette- I totally understand how worried you are, although I haven't been through what you have been through, I too worry all the time. I'm sure your doppler helps when you get too consumed with worry? How I wish I had something like that! Whens your next scan?

Afm- 18 weeks :) 4 weeks until my next scan. I'm hoping both little girls are healthy and ok! I've stayed off forums for a while coz I stress to much! And I focus too much on the negative when reading other ladies stories.

Keep well ladies:)

I tend to stay in subscribed threads so I can't worry! :lol:

Yeh the doppler has been a godsend. I feel him move every day now so I don't really use it. Tristan is brilliant at getting him to wiggle, blows raspberries and says "helllooooo" on my belly :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->