Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

No I had a cb ovulation kit but it broke after uses...still need to complain.

I've been using Tesco opks and have seen loads of posts about them giving people a week of positives! Starting to calm down now. Thanks xx

Got positives yesterday and day before and fading today so I'd guess I ovulated yesterday. We bd every day for the last week so think we're covered lol

How's everyone else? Anyone testing soon?

What's the earliest you can test dpo? I've finally made it to 2ww lol

Glad it's the weekend even thought I only work three days its exhausting juggling everything

I'm hoping to hold out until Saturday but I doubt I will. AF is due Monday so probably Tuesday!

I'm actually feeling very little positivity at the minute. I'm pretty sure I'm out!

Aw cookie don't worry, theres no absolutes, sure you'll have ov'd n you've dtd to cover yourself so fingers crossed all is well!!

Brunette, really hope u get your bfp! Ur not out til AF arrives!!

Xx

Thanks! I'm past my panic now, according to what I have read Tesco opks are not reliable, so now I can't believe them and wonder when I actually ovulated. I guess if I go by my last day of ewcm then it was Wednesday. Especially difficult to work out with ff saying Monday and ovufriend saying Wednesday. Xx

cookie, i totally get it i'm sorry you were so panicky. i HATE when that happens i get the same way but, i think you did o already too :)

Looks like I'm out :( Temperature dip as expected. AF will probably arrive in the morning.

Hi ladies :wave:

I'd like to jump into this thread as well. We are TTC #2. Had DS in August of 2010 and have been working on #2 since August 2012. I knew I wanted at least one more as soon as DS started walking and think if we could catch a sticky bean really soon it would be great spacing. (Also, I'd like it to happen while I'm still working on my Bachelors degree. I'm an online student and currently a SAHM and would love to have #2 be pre-school age before I go to work and start paying off my student loans)

I am a newbie technically, since I just registered, but have been scouring threads for a long time now in my late night google frenzies for the past year. I feel pretty familiar with the site and love the sense of community and all the support and advice here.

Brunette - I hope af doesn't arrive despite the temp dip!!

Thanks mofo - I'm a real worrier and just thought the worst...I literally laid down on my bed in the fetal position and told my hubby I hadn't ovulated....I'm very dramatic!!! Lol

Welcome Aidansmama - sorry it's taking you a little while to conceive, fingers crossed it happens soon. My boy was born 2010 aswell (November baby) and would ideally like to conceive asap so the gap isn't too big. My son started pre-school this week so I feel with him going there now is an ideal time. The girls on here are lovely, I've had many meltdowns and stresses and they are always here to make me feel better. Xx

As for me well my temp was high this morning, but I woke up sweating and last night was frozen but as soon as I put my duvet on me I was boiling hot. I don't feel ill, but definitely the cold/hot thing wasn't normal. Weird.

Welcome AidensMama :hi:

Thanks Cookie. I'm hoping it just dipped because it was so cold last night but I very much doubt it!

Welcome Aidansmama:)
We sort of in the same boat with the studying a bachelors degree and ttc for a year! Have you done any tests to see if everything is ok with you?

Brunette- a dip can mean anything, don't give up hope! You're not out yet hun

Afm- cd11 and ovulation is on its way:) can't wait to start with opk's(and I still have 4 cb digi's, hope I get a smiley face).

It dipped last month on 11DPO and AF arrived the next morning :( Cramps have upped a notch too!

Yay for O being on its way!!

bb- it doesn't mean a thing! so hang on til af shows.

cookie- lol i'm so dramatic too. really, when we were trying for dd i told him that my opks were getting whiter instead of daker, so there must be something very wrong with me, and i threw myself on the couch in tears

wild- woo hooo!!! what day are you starting opks?

aidensmom- :wave: welcome!

afm, sore boobs, but only on the outside, like the part facing my arms you know? don't know the best way to describe that. all i know is it's not normal. could just be body tricks.

2 dpo

Had sore boobs n sore back for about a week so I probably won't have a clue if I get symptoms

Why can't there just be a button you press when you want to get pregnant

My life has been spent stressing about not getting pregnant and now it's about getting pregnant lol

Hope your all having nice weekend

Mofo - I know what you mean, I've experienced boob pain like that...as its different for you might well mean something.

Unexpected - good luck with the 2ww, hope it goes quickly.

Brunette - could be a random temp dip ..you never know.

Afm - symptoms (if you can call them that) bloody nose, chills (feeling cold but as soon as I put a cover on I'm boiling), heartburn, sore nipples. Like the fact that I have sore nipples as I know it's caused by increased progesterone after ovulation.

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm lying on the sofa under a duvet with my son watching a film...could do with a nap. X

I'm having a crappy day, I feel really down and have eaten my weight in crappy food!

Mofo - I know what you mean, I've experienced boob pain like that...as its different for you might well mean something.

Unexpected - good luck with the 2ww, hope it goes quickly.

Brunette - could be a random temp dip ..you never know.

Afm - symptoms (if you can call them that) bloody nose, chills (feeling cold but as soon as I put a cover on I'm boiling), heartburn, sore nipples. Like the fact that I have sore nipples as I know it's caused by increased progesterone after ovulation.

Hope everyone is having a good day, I'm lying on the sofa under a duvet with my son watching a film...could do with a nap. X

i didn't know that about the nipples! that's great, i had that at the O and for a few days after. awesome! and that sounds promising!!!!!

I'm having a crappy day, I feel really down and have eaten my weight in crappy food!

sorry hun, i'm all emotional too. very irritating to feel that way.:hugs:

2 dpo

Had sore boobs n sore back for about a week so I probably won't have a clue if I get symptoms

Why can't there just be a button you press when you want to get pregnant

My life has been spent stressing about not getting pregnant and now it's about getting pregnant lol

Hope your all having nice weekend

lol i know what you mean, after i had dd, i SO didn't want another, for a long time!!!! then it was like, oh come on, i need another! now i'm like, well, if it doesn't happen, totally ok with one!

Unexpected- lol, I think every woman would want a button to press, if only!

Cookie- you right about the progesterone, so you can be sure you did ovulate!

I just had a 5 hour sleep and I feel so good! Only problem now is that I won't get to sleep tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->