Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

gflady i'm still not sure lol. i can go back and forth almost daily whether i want another or not.

Welcome gflady:)
These ladies are really nice here and I guess we all helping each other get through the ttc thing!

Jess + buttercup- hope you guys have a great holiday:) I really need one!

We decided to ttc after we got married (in Feb 2012). We thought it would happen a few months after that, but boy were we wrong!!! We'll be married 1 year and 7months this month and we still waiting!

I hope you ladies will get a bfp soon, coz it really gets me down sometimes! Not a very nice feeling!

Welcome gflady! Ours was quite a sudden decision, although I always wanted to have another baby, my hubby wasn't so keen for a long time but then we got our son booked into Preschool and suddenly realised that yes we can do this, we can afford it etc. My son started preschool today and I'm more than ready to get pregnant, hoping that cycle 3 (that's the cycle I'm on) is our cycle.

Wildchic - I really hope it happens for you very soon. xxx

Thanks ladies. You all seem so lovely and welcoming.

Mommyx totally get the changing mind thing; that's what I'm like.

I think the main thing that' s stopping me fully TTC again is that I want to go back to work after mat leave first. But not due to go back until Jan 2014 but don't think we can wait that long :) want to get on with it! Xxx

I decided to try for number two after changing my mind loads

I wanted another when he was like 3 months, then I wanted to wait until he was two years old to try for another.

For the last few months though I've just felt 'ready' we were going to TTC October but we started this month instead.

ALSO finally got a REALLY positive OPK today. We BD yesterday and will do so the next few days too :)

Lots of baby dust to all and hoping we all get our BFP's! I'll go from tommorow as around ovulation so I'll probably test about 9dpo :)

I've wanted to ttc #2 for a while, since dd turned 1 pretty much, but oh wanted to come off night shift onto days first which happened at the end of July. I have pcos so I knew I didn't want to wait too long in case it takes a while for us to conceive this time or anything bad happens along the way as we'd ideally like 3 kids in total.

Thanks ladies. You all seem so lovely and welcoming.

Mommyx totally get the changing mind thing; that's what I'm like.

I think the main thing that' s stopping me fully TTC again is that I want to go back to work after mat leave first. But not due to go back until Jan 2014 but don't think we can wait that long :) want to get on with it! Xxx

that makes me feel SOOOOO much better, seriously. i really doubt myself a lot, whether i should be doing this since it goes back and forth so very much it's nice to know i'm not alone in that feeling.

I decided to try for number two after changing my mind loads

I wanted another when he was like 3 months, then I wanted to wait until he was two years old to try for another.

For the last few months though I've just felt 'ready' we were going to TTC October but we started this month instead.

ALSO finally got a REALLY positive OPK today. We BD yesterday and will do so the next few days too :)

Lots of baby dust to all and hoping we all get our BFP's! I'll go from tommorow as around ovulation so I'll probably test about 9dpo :)

i def didn't want another until like jan of this year. and now, i'm like, well, i'm ok if it doesn't happen, i love dd so very much and i want to dote on her completely. Especially since i had such a negative reaction when my mom brought home 'the baby' who she always treated like a child. and good luck with the bd'ing and the opks!!! awesome.

Hi ladies, woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and nose bleed so got up at 5am...really needed a lay in aswell.

Ovufriend has moved my o day to Wednesday but ff is keeping it at Monday. Today's temp was lower than test but not by much, still staying up nicely. So now back to 3 dpo. Wednesday does sound right though as I got my positive opk Tuesday.

Definitely think ovufriend is more accurate as I don't believe that I ovulated Monday so I'm ignoring ff.

Hope everyone is ok! It's the weekend whoop whoop xx

I've heard stuffy noses and nose bleeds is a good sign Cookie!!

My temperature rose again today. It dipped massively on 11DPO last time and AF arrived the day after so we will see what happens tomorrow!

10DPO today

Oooh fingers crossed brunette!

I get a stuffy nose every morning due to my hay fever but was worse than usual and went to the loo to blow by nose there was loads of blood soz tmi. All gone now though but I'm tired. This morning's temp wasn't accurate either, not only was it taken early but kept breathing through my mouth even when I had the thermometer in cos I couldn't breathe through my nose.

When do you think you will test brunette? X

I bought some tests yesterday and caved so BFN as expected! Hoping to wait until next Saturday but doubt I will make it that far!

FRERs are reduced to £6 for 2 in Asda

That's a really good price!! I don't have a asda near me unfortunately...I've got one superdrug test left from last cycle, I'll prob grab another pack as they are cheap and even more sensitive than the frer tests. Stay strong, but I know it's hard...I always end up caving xx

I'm gonna try to at least wait until Tuesday! I bought 2 Asda ones aswell which is what I used yesterday!

Eurgh I feel awful all of a sudden! I have a banging headache and heartburn that makes me feel sick! Off to bed for a nap with my son!

Just took an opk, just to make sure it was negative...It's not, it's positive...so that's day 5 so I googled it and it usually means your body is trying and failing to ovulate. I actually feel like crying. My last day of ewcm was Wednesday and my temps have stayed up but I think maybe despite everything I didn't ovulate. Don't know what to think now, just feel like curling up into a ball and ignoring the world for the rest of the day.

Brunette- sorry you got a bfn, but its still early!

Cookie- sorry you feeling down hun, but try to stay positive. And dtd just in case:)
Hope you did ovulate on tuesday though!

Afm- cd10 and had a bit of ewcm(sorry tmi) mixed with creamy cm. Don't know what to make of it, but I put it down as ewcm on ff and ovufriend. I really think its a bit early for ovulation, don't you think?

This is fertility friends chart, today's temp wasn't accurate due to waking up early and breathing through my mouth as had nosebleed, so temp prob would have been higher

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ovufriend says I o'd Wednesday. I've since read that some people have got false positives with Tesco opks, I'm sure I got a positive Sat morning but it was with first wee of the day so thought maybe it was a false positive then didn't get another positive (although was very close) til Tuesday. X

Going by your chart I'd say you have ovulated! OPKs are so stressful! Was it you who had the CB Fertility Monitor?

Wildchic, I read that you always chart your most fertile CM. My fertile CM seems to be on and off all month!

AFM - I can't seem to shift this headache, I remember I had them last month too. Had a google and they can be caused by hormones before AF is due. Anyone else had that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->