Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

MoFo- I'm not sure when to start the opk's. Will probably start on cd12(tomorrow). I'm hoping I can O on cd14, but I doubt that very much!

Wild - I feel pretty confident that I ovulated but not entirely sure when as I can't trust those opks, so I could be 6 or 4 dpo, ff still says 6 dpo and ovufriend is saying 4 dpo, I'm going to assume 4 to be on the safe side. Wow lucky you, I really could do with a sleep, I went upstairs and fell asleep for about 10 mins, could have done with at least an hour.

Brunette - Hope you are feeling a bit better, ttc is an emotional rollercoaster and I'm an emotional eater...I've gained weight recently which I'm so annoyed about as it will just muck up my body cos of having pcos. Back on the diet tomorrow.

Xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Wild- Because I'm still in my early twenties and have had my DS I haven't really had any diagnostic testing done. Now that it's been a year and still nothing I've been discussing my irregular cycles and everything with my doctor and we are going to start with checking my thyroid and doing a basic work up to see if we can find out anything and go from there.

It's nice to feel like part of a community with women who understand the struggle, or who have common goals or are in similar situations to my own. :hugs:

Also, I've been a non-stop eating machine this week, but I'm always like that at the beginning of my cycle.

Hi ladies, Hope your all ok!

Finally go away tomorrow. Got so much to do, tidy/pack etc but cannot be bothered to do any tonight!! lol. Im on CD14 today.. Still the boring stage, nothing happening. Cervix seems in the fertile stage but CM & OPK say otherwise. Same for temp. Not yet.. expected to O now in 5-6days..

Welcome to the new ladies x

If AF arrives tomorrow I think I'm gonna have to take a step back from BnB and Facebook. I'm not in a good place emotionally at the moment and these forums aren't actually helping. I'm gonna go to bed now and see if I wake feeling better tomorrow.

If AF arrives tomorrow I think I'm gonna have to take a step back from BnB and Facebook. I'm not in a good place emotionally at the moment and these forums aren't actually helping. I'm gonna go to bed now and see if I wake feeling better tomorrow.

:( i hope you get your BFP! What cycle you on now? x

Only number 2 so nothing compared to some people. Last cycle was horrendously long!

i'm sorry bb, thinking of you. hoping she doesn't come.

Sorry you are feeling so bad brunette, I'm only on cycle 3 but I do get stressed out at times. This is the main thread i come on, I don't go in the 2ww section much and there is only one other thread I go into. I find this thread in particularly helpful...but I certainly understand how coming on sites like this it can add to the obsessing.

Fingers crossed af doesn't come.

Hope you have a great holiday jess.

Nothing much going on with me, 5 dpo (or could be 7 if ff is right) still got pretty sore nipples but not much else going on but then it's a bit too early. Really need to sort the diet out, feel like a right fat heffa!!! X

Morning ladies:)

Brunette- I understand what you going through and maybe you should give yourself a break from the forums(that's if the witch shows her face, hope she doesn't!). The forums are helpful, but we tend to over analyze things and THAT is the problem! Hope you feel better soon!

Afm- I'm having EWCM:) which is very strange for me! I hardly get any! Its mixed with creamy cm though, is it still ewcm? I'm not taking the epo this cycle as I don't think it works for me. I start opk's tonight and I'm very interested to see if I get a +.

Jess + Buttercup- have a safe trip and enjoy it!

Morning Girls, Woken feeling a lot better. Strangely I have LOTS of EWCM this morning!? I didn't sleep very well, I think I had much on my mind. My husband had been called into work aswell so I kept waking thinking there was someone in our house! I've woken with a really sore back from tossing and turning!

Cookie I'm back on plan today, I was so greedy at a buffet yesterday! There was loads of babies and finding out a horrible girl has gotten pregnant it kinda kick started the way I was feeling last night.

Wildchic, chart it as EWCM, I've always been told to chart the most fertile CM. FX for you!

Wild - I agree with brunette, you are supposed to note down your most fertile so put it down as ewcm.

Glad you are feeling better.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my son is all snotty, so think I'm catching his cold. Typical that he caught a cold after just one pre-school session!

My son is full of a cold and is getting a cough too :( This shitty weather isn't helping. Going from really cold to warm then back again!

I dread my son getting a cold, he's on 2 different types of inhalers and has been admitted to hospital 3 times due to wheezing badly. I'm hoping this winter his lungs will be stronger. X

I also have a son whose had a cold and a snotty nose for the last week!

Hate it getting colder!

3dpo and still have sore boobs but I think I usually get that mid cycle anyway.

I dread my son getting a cold, he's on 2 different types of inhalers and has been admitted to hospital 3 times due to wheezing badly. I'm hoping this winter his lungs will be stronger. X

Aww bless him. FX for stronger lungs! We have to give our son an inhaler very very occasionally just if he gets a cough. Not because of asthma or anything but because it helps clear it quicker.

Unexpected I've had sore boobs for about 2 solid weeks. Had hardly anything last month apart from just before AF but that cycle was a mess!

No sign of AF yet, slight cramps and swimming in EWCM! I think she usually arrives in the afternoon so we will see!

Sore boobs is a good sign, progesterone increases after ovulation which can cause sore nipples/boobs - so I think it gives you a thumbs up that ovulation happened.

Brunette - we've got to wait til Addison is older to get a diagnosis of asthma, luckily the inhalers seem to work well, as soon as he gets a cold I start with the inhalers and it stops him getting properly wheezy. He's at his second session at pre-school at the moment, feel a bit lost without him. Usually I'd be working but got today off. X

Cookie- pre-school does that! Because their systems are not use to that type of environment, it will carry on for a while until his immune system gets stronger. I hated that when my dd went to pre-school! But she's use to it now. Have you tried putting him on a multi vitamin? I know it helped dd after a while.

Brunette- I hope the witch stays away!!!

That's a good idea, I will look at getting him a multivit...he eats better but still not that great. He's not been around many kids before now so fully expect him to have cold after cold. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->