Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

We're going away on Monday too Jess, to Pembroke in Wales! Can't wait :happydance: We looked into going abroad but it's a bit too much money for us at the moment what with hoping to buy a house soon.
Sick of AF already! I always have her for at least 5 days so 3+ to go blah :wacko:

MoFo- I know you use the saliva microscope. Any ideas if this means anything? I'm on cd8 and I used my saliva of this morning, didn't eat, drink or brush my teeth. Does it look like partial ferns???

yes def. partial ferns!!! are you doing opks yet? i would start soon! Some people never get full. just keep an eye on it! I actually get NO ferning the day i O. really odd.

i hope everyone is well this am, not much time on my way out, just wanted to check in and let you know i'm thinking of you

MoFo- I know you use the saliva microscope. Any ideas if this means anything? I'm on cd8 and I used my saliva of this morning, didn't eat, drink or brush my teeth. Does it look like partial ferns???

yes def. partial ferns!!! are you doing opks yet? i would start soon! Some people never get full. just keep an eye on it! I actually get NO ferning the day i O. really odd.

i hope everyone is well this am, not much time on my way out, just wanted to check in and let you know i'm thinking of you

I only got my opk's today. I'll do 1 tonight and see if anything. Thanx for the response:)

Sorry Cookie, read your chart wrong!

AFM - Nothing much to report really, sore boobs and cramping. I also feel really uncomfortable when I have my legs bunched up! Lots of creamy CM mixed in with EWCM today.

CD18 and I got a positive OPK, or almost

The first line is almost as dark as the second but not quite, but hardly any difference so I'll test again in a few hours.

I guess I do ovulate late.

When you get a positive OPK does that mean your ovulating or about too? How many hours is it usually till you ovulate after that?

Only asking as I want to mark my luteal phase and track it on my app

Unexpected- I think its 12-36 hours after your surge, but you can also ovulate when you get your surge. Its hard to tell coz its different with different women. This is why temping helps confirm ovulation.

Maybe one of the other ladies will be able to give you a better answer.

Buttercup have a good time!!

I cant wait to get a nice break with just the 3 of us. & excited to lots of BD ;) lol

Buttercup and Jess I hope you have a great holiday. Nice to get away.

Unexpected - fingers crossed you get a positive opk today but I'm sure if I don't then you so tomorrow, then class ovulation as the following day, it's not 100% that you will ovulate the day after a positive opk but it's best to assume. If you temp then do it vaginally cos by mouth I think is really reliable...I woke up this morning with my mouth wide open and usually sleep with it closed which means my temp wasn't accurate. I have to admit I don't like temping but I have alot of interrupted sleep.

Nothing to report with me, keep thinking I should give up on the temping cos I can't trust my temps, but figured I'd carry on just to see if my temps stay up...I need my bfp, I'm far too much of a stress head for ttc.

Xx

unexpected- they say to bd the night of the pos opk and the 3 nights following just to make sure. :)

had a huge glob of yellow cm fall out this am. do't know what that means lol. just thought i'd share haha! also cp is opening a little and moving up ish again. don't know what that means either. 8 days til testing.

Mofo - I have read good things about yellow glob of cm in the 2ww so could well mean something.

Ok so ovufriend says I ovulated Tuesday and ff says Monday, so I'm going with Tuesday and my ovufriend chart. I discarded yesterday's temp as didn't get 3 hours sleep beforehand. My temps seem to be staying up nicely and aren't erratic like they were earlier in the cycle. Xx

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/7eaed353b5219acb080bb90a1287a737.png

unexpected- they say to bd the night of the pos opk and the 3 nights following just to make sure. :)

had a huge glob of yellow cm fall out this am. do't know what that means lol. just thought i'd share haha! also cp is opening a little and moving up ish again. don't know what that means either. 8 days til testing.

I had that at 6DPO last cycle so wasn't pregnancy for me but I have friends who had it and are now pregnant. This month I had a blob of jelly like EWCM at 5DPO.

Cookie that sounds promising :) I would say you've definitely ovulated!

MoFo- I can never understand cm, but I hope it means something good for you!

Cookie- your temps after O do look less erratic than pre O! Good luck!

When do you ladies plan on testing? Sending all of you lots of baby dust
:dust:
And I really hope this is the month we all get our bfp's!

Go SEPTEMBER :bfp:

I really want to wait til af is due before I test, but I said that last cycle. Hopefully I will be strong this cycle.

Emotional morning, my son's first morning at preschool, he was fine though and went off straight away. Feel quite teary. I have such a confident boy. He happily gave me a kiss and said bye and carried on playing. Very proud of him.

Wildchic - yes they are alot less erratic. I'll keep taking my temp and next cycle will temp vaginally...hopefully will give me less erratic temps.

Oh I hope we get some more bfps, I hope it happens for us all very soon. Xxx

Hi ladies'

Can I join in? We're thinking of TTC #2, but ds is almost 7 months so not sure

Xxx

Welcome gflady, this is a great thread :)
Wild chic, I'm likely not due to test until early October if I ov late again. Trying to wait until 14dpo but we shall see! Aaaages to go yet :(
Cookie, hope Addison enjoyed his first morning. Sounds like he was off to a great start :)
Last day in work before we go away, yay! Forecast looks ok too, a tad chilly but dry :)
Mommy, hope the cm is a good sign! Your chart looks really good so fc your bfp is days away!

Hi ladies'

Can I join in? We're thinking of TTC #2, but ds is almost 7 months so not sure

Xxx

:wave: welcome hun!!!

charts look great everyone! i'm not looking too much into the cm glob. just noticing something different. :)

very very sore nips today. but that happens sometimes in the tww.

tired today. i even went to bed earlier. ugh.

I'm not sure when I will test! I'm 9DPO today and already itching :lol:

Welcome GFlady!

Thanks guys!

How did you decide when to try for #2?

Xxx

We always said we would TTC in 2014 when our son was nearly 4. More so because we wouldn't really have 2 in childcare. We then decided that we should stop letting money rule our decisions. We are all ready for another baby including our son so one day just said let's do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->