Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Welcome Chiibaby:)
There's always room for more ladies!
What are you doing to get preggies quicker?

Afm- I did an opk a few minutes ago and it was negative:( I guess it is still early! I'll test again tomorrow

:sex: like theres no tomorrow! Then legs up for like 20mins or more aha!:blush::haha:

Morning Girls :)

No sign of AF as of yet, temperature has slightly risen and boobs still tender.
This is this mornings

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/18E2D5EA-1CC3-4078-94EF-6C92B196C7C0-1680-000000935A12AA57_zps0515ebe4.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/CE9F560A-6823-4614-AEEF-00C4BA5FAFC6-1680-000000936149BE89_zpsd06e3145.jpg

I have a FRER for Saturday if no AF by then!

Brunette- I don't see a line. I see by your chart that you 13dpo, give it time hun. Wait until saturday if no af to save you that disappointment. I hope your bfp is on its way:)

2dpo can I test yet? Lol. Impatient!! I don't feel anything apart from a little lower back pain and slight nausea. But I get back pain anyway and also I have a mock driving test today so think in nervous about that.

I dont see a line either, but fingers crossed you get your bfp.

My temps have been up today, yesterday and the day before...if I was going to believe ff (which I dont) I'd be heading for a nice triphasic chart (well maybe, my understanding of it is limited), but ovufriend the temp rise was from 4 dpo which is too early for implantation...thats what the googling I've done has told me. Anyway temps are up and seem to be staying up so perhaps its a good sign? I hope so, really want this cycle to be the one!! I have really sore boobs still, and have felt under the weather but it hasn't turned into a cold or anything.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

These are my charts:

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/7eaed353b5219acb080bb90a1287a737.png

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Cookie- so you're 7/8dpo? I've read that implantation can happen anywhere from 6-12dpo, but that's not to say that this is accurate! And you are right about the triphasic chart. Your chart does look like its heading that way:) Fx this is it for you!
When do you plan on testing?
Sending baby dust your way
:dust:

Afm- I'm having very mild cramps today(cd13) and I'm hoping that I get a +opk this evening. If I do O 2moro, then I'll have a 28 day cycle, YAY! But I don't wanna get to excited yet!

Bigbloomerz- lol, you are impatient. I hope the tww flies past for you hun. I know how it feels. When do you plan on testing?

Wildchic - I'm going to assume I'm 6 dpo as ovufriend thinks as my ewcm ties in with that, I had the most of this cycle the day before Ovufriend says I ovulated. I thought I might start testing on Friday...I have a confession, last cycle I said I threw out my IC's due to the evaps I got, so I told the truth, next day I fished them out of the bin!! lol I dont think I'm 8 dpo, as if FF is right then I got my best ewcm the day after ovulation so I think thats wrong. Im going with 6 dpo to be on the safe side.

Fingers crossed you get a positive opk xxx

Cookie- lol for getting the tests out the bin! At least you being straight. I've had it happen before where ff put my ovulation day a day or two before or after it actually happened. So I'd say, you right if you go with ovufriend.

I really hope I get the + opk today. When do you think is the best time to do the opk? I did it at 7:30pm last night, not sure if its to late/early!

I think afternoon is supposed to be the best time, I read 4pm is an ideal time. Fingers crossed for you xx

I want to go with ff cos I'd be further along but I dont believe its right so best to stick with being 6 dpo. xx

Thanks Girls. Would much rather you give me a proper opinion instead of building my hopes up! A girl on another thread tweaked it and it shows up really well. I only started testing early because going off my LP last month my period was due yesterday. No sign as of yet. Still EWCM.

Good Luck to you all :)

I could see a line even without the tweaking. I got my fingers crossed for you!!! I remember with my son my first positive was SO FAINT but it was there lol.

4dpo. Bored of waiting! What's the earliest anyone tests? 8dpo?

I can see a line with the tweak...fingers crossed.

How do people tweak pictures? What do they do to it? And I heard about people inverting (I think) whats that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->