Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

morning ladies. hi newbies!!! bb i think i see something!!! glad af is still gone, good sign for you then right since it normally takes a while for you to get a positive right? hoping this is it for you!!!!

cd 26, 10 dpo. think i see the start of something in person. probably terrible on here though. I was going to throw it out, and the light caught just right and stopped me. i don't usually get line eye, so i'm thinking it's just super faint and really really early. can anyone invert this? what do you ladies think? i tried tweaking slightly to help you see what i see. :coffee:

Attachments

• IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0627 (800x533).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0628 (800x533).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0629 (800x533).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    IMG_0630 (533x800).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
morning ladies. hi newbies!!! bb i think i see something!!! glad af is still gone, good sign for you then right since it normally takes a while for you to get a positive right? hoping this is it for you!!!!

cd 26, 10 dpo. think i see the start of something in person. probably terrible on here though. I was going to throw it out, and the light caught just right and stopped me. i don't usually get line eye, so i'm thinking it's just super faint and really really early. can anyone invert this? what do you ladies think? i tried tweaking slightly to help you see what i see. :coffee:

Im sure I see something hun! do another test in a few days it should be darker!:hugs:

thanks chii :) amazed you can see it!!!! looks better when you don't enlarge the photos. i'm nervous! and excited! and scared! and all kinds of crap!!!!

need to buy a frer.

mofo - I think I see something on one of them, but I have terrible eyesight so I'm probably not the best person to comment. Fingers crossed that its a start of a bfp!!!! xxxx

I could see a line even without the tweaking. I got my fingers crossed for you!!! I remember with my son my first positive was SO FAINT but it was there lol.

4dpo. Bored of waiting! What's the earliest anyone tests? 8dpo?

I'd say 10 minimum. I'll be testing hopefully around the 15/16 dpo day thats when AF is due anyway. Not sure if I am brave enough to test any earlier.

thanks cookie, i know what you mean. i have anti-line eye so, hoping it means something. terrible cramping today. testing again on thursday. if darker, will buy a frer.

MoFo- I'm on my phone hun and I don't see anything. I'll see later when by the computer. Hope this is it for you hun:)

Unexpected- I also think that 10dpo would be a good time to start testing, but rather wait for af. Its so heartbreaking to get a bfn.

Looks like AF is arriving. If I wasn't at work I would be curled in a ball crying right now! Our timing was perfect this month :( I'm sick of my stupid body putting faint lines on tests when I'm not even bloody pregnant!!!! :cry:

Oh Im sorry Brunette, have you started bleeding then?

Makes me wonder if there is something in our pee to give us both so many evap lines. Sending you big hugs xxxxx

Sorry brunette, I thought I saw a line on yours too.

All this testing and talk is making me so broody!

Xxx

Yep just started bleeding and awful cramps. Finding it so hard not to cry. Everything was perfect timing this month :(

Only plus side I can see is that the vitamin B6 is working. It sorted my cycle, brought ovulation forward by 20 days and lengthened my LP to 12 which is classed as the "normal" healthy range!

Really sorry Brunette!!! Its so gutting when the witch arrives. Stay strong, it will happen for you...fingers crossed this new cycle will be your one. xxxx

:hugs:

Sorry she got you this cycle Brunette. I absolutely know the horrible feeling when you time everything perfectly and get hopeful and then she shows up and pulls the rug out from under you. Hoping next cycle is it for you.

On the plus side, thats good to hear about the vitamins. I'm considering trying some supplements as my cycles are insane and my O day is always SUPER late. Maybe getting things sorted will go a long way in helping you get the BFP you deserve.

I know about getting BFN's so annoying and dissapointing. Even though we weren't trying for my son when I missed my period I tested again and again and went through about 10 tests over 7 days until I got a faint positive.

I have a good feeling were going to get a lot of BFP's this month :)

Hopefully mine as well

Ok I'm promising to you guys and myself I'm not testing till next Monday which is 10 DPO. I'm due on my period the 18th

I'm sorry Brunette I could have sworn I could see something on the first test you put up. fingers crossed next month is your month.

Thanks Girls. Unfortunately I have no wine! My little sister, well I say little she's 18 just rang, she rings every now and again and always ends coming over to stay so she's heading over soon with a bottle of diet lemonade and I'm cracking open the Archers once Tristan is in bed! I'm feeling really angry and bitter and I don't like it! I let myself in for a downfall because I thought because I was young and healthy that it would just happen straight away. How naive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->