Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Mmm archers n lemonade sounds good

Is it a no no to drink in the TWW? Might be a dumb question but I'm just wondering..

Haha I'm itching to test sooner. I've got loads of internet cheapies but I bought two first response tests so if i get a faint line I can re test with one of those. I got such a faint line on the cheapies but a blazing positive on first response.

I'm trying to be optimistic but I don't feel this is my month

I say bin dipsticks, they just set you up for heartache! :(

I personally don't drink in the 2WW but I know some people do!

Sometimes I wonder about them tbf because when I missed my period they were negative on the cheapies for AGES and then 7 days late I only got a really faint positive but on first response it was really clear.

Yeah I don't think I will drink in TWW. I feel bad enough I didn't know I was pregnant last time so obviously drank before I missed my period.

So sorry brunette :((( BFN's suck

Also. I only just realise what BFN and BFP meant. I learn new stuff on here everyday. I knew it meant positive or negative but not big fat negative or big fat positive. I feel stupid!

Brunette- enjoy the Archers:) it'll help take your mind off things and you'll have your sis there! On the bright side, your cycle was a lot shorter this time, which is a good thing:)

Unexpected- ha, you think you'll last until next Monday??? I get tempted to test by 8dpo. Hope you can last until then!

Afm- my opk was negative at 4pm:( I had a cup of tea at 4:30pm and I'm going to test again at 8pm. Do you ladies think that's a long enough hold? My temps are very low and I'm hoping I ovulate today or at least 2moro!

Really sorry brunette :-( amazing how much better ur cycle was tho!! Mayb ur body needed to have a 'normal' cycle b4 getting into baby making mode!!! Enjoy your archers xxxx

I'm not sure I'm going to do OPK's next month I might just aim for BD every other day or every day.

They stressed me out quite a bit

'just get shagging' love that lol

I'm going to try to hold out. Like I said i think my wee is weird or something cos it took ages to show up last time

Did for me last time too.

I found OPKs really stressful. We go for :sex: every other/every day so we don't miss it. I temp to confirm O :)

Opks stressed me out too, I wasn't going to use them this month but my ewcm went on for so long that I needed to know what was going, didn't stress me out thus time though but maybe because we were focusing more on baby dancing and I knew bbt charting would confirm it. Although my charts say 2 different things. X

I used them this month cos I was curious to find out if I really do ovulate quite late and I did CD19 out of a 30ish day cycle.

Now I know I might not bother with them next time. I might just go with the flow next month and if still no joy get on the temping

I hope we all get our bfp's this month or next month

Although my friend did point out that will mean no drinking or partying over christmas and new year....not that I can really anyway with a young child

I'm not one to drink really so doesn't bother me. We don't really drink at Christmas and don't drink at New Year!

I know, they stress me out too! And I have the cheapies that cause smudges and the control line is sometimes soooo light, I can't even make that out! I'll just do one more now and see if there's anything.

I'm a complete light weight so drinking is lost on me really. One glass of wine and I'm tipsy as anything.

When I was pregnant I missed it occasionally but being without it didn't bother me really

I know, they stress me out too! And I have the cheapies that cause smudges and the control line is sometimes soooo light, I can't even make that out! I'll just do one more now and see if there's anything.

I just kept squinting like 'is that line as dark?? or slightly lighter...or darker' My husband was like 'seriously you've done like a 1000'

Well, I just done another and negative as expected. I don't even think there is a control line, if there is, its EXTREMELY light! Actually feeling irritated with myself for doing an opk! I'm having light cramps today and thought 'just maybe O is here or nearing'.

I had cramps about 3 days BEFORE i got a positive OPK so it may be your body gearing up for it

My OPK's went darker/lighter/darker and then I finally got a positive I couldn't mistake for anything else

wild- i always used to take my opk at 8 pm too. i would not drink and hold my pee for 2 hours before it. So from 430-8 is fine.

and yeah, mine got lighter before they got darker too.

i love opks.(when they work) i feel like i have better control, esp since my o day likes to bounce around as we've seen.

I went out today and bought frers. in the am, if my line is darker on my ics, i will use a frer. if not, not opening the box. Because even the slightest bit darker is a huge deal on an ic so i figure i won't be wasting it.

now i'm just obsessing over it. pulled it out of the bin again, and STILL can see the line. i didn't imagine it.

Lol we r expecting an immediate update mofo in the morn!!

lol thanks ckj!

so anxious. can't stop thinking about it! ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->