Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

don't worry! i'll take a photo and share with you ladies straight away. :)

When/if I get a positive I'm probably going to be so excited I put it up here first then realise I haven't told my husband lol

dh told me i'm not allowed to tell him til he's home from work if i test and get a pos during the week! so, i have to tell you girls.

Morning all, how are you all today?

Annoyingly my temp wasn't accurate this morning, got woken up by one of the cats and got out of bed, when I got back into bed it was 4am, so figured I'd have to just take my temp 6am, but my mouth was wide open when I woke so I reckon it would have been higher. Still high though! Out of interest I got my hubby to take his temp...32.30 I question if he's even alive. Lol

Good luck testing today mofo.

Xxx

I'm blah. Had a few archers and loads of crappy food last night and now I feel crappier because I did that and its weigh in tonight!

I'm gonna aim for :sex: every day once AF goes!

I think you deserved the crappy food and archers!! I need to rejoin sw, I'm trying to do it alone but not going well.

my boys first full day at preschool and my first day working from home, hope it all goes well.

I did better doing it alone than I do going to group. I just can't seem to get my act together. I think I'm gonna have to start running again, let out some of this anger and frustration plus when I got pregnant with my son if started running a few weeks before!
I'm only 9lb away from target. How far have you got?

Hope your son has a lovely day! What do you do from home?

Morning ladies:)

MoFo- good luck mofo

Brunette- I've read that dtd everyday is not so good because of men's spermo's. Something to do with the fact that the sperm decreases in quality if its released to often. Don't know how true it is! My gyno told us to dtd every second day so that my dh's spermo's can build up. Idk what's right and wrong anymore coz there's so much info out there!

Cookie- wow! 32.3 is low! Isn't the norm 35.5-37?

Afm- I'm on cd14 and my temp was quite low today at 36.29! We didn't get to dtd last night, but will definitely have a go tonight:)
I decided to just do 1 opk each day with the hope of getting a +. Funny though, after I did the opk last night, there was nothing there and about 30minutes later, there were 2 lines. What do I make of that? Its so frustrating!!!

See this is what I mean. You read conflicting advice. FF says you can never :sex: too much!

No I don't, not entirely sure what instagram is...does that make me sound old? Lol

I'm a Script Writer for a Market Research company (programme online and telephone questionnaires), luckily I have a nice boss and an understanding company and they have allowed me to change the days I work and I'm working from home 2 half days and 1 full day and only in the office 2 days a week. They are even buying me a nice new laptop...but still waiting for that.

I'm about a stone and a half above my pre pregnancy weight, I've been back at my pre preg weight several times but always put the weight back on. Don't have time to go to classes so I'm just going to have to get my act together and lose weight. I know I can do it. X

You can do that!! Instagram is a phone app that you share pictures on and follow other people, there is a massive Slimming World community on it with lots of inspiration and recipes!

I don't think I'd get anything done if I worked from home, I'd end up doing housework! :lol: I'm a Dental Nurse working in Orthodontics so could never do that from home anyway! I work Tuesday and Thursday 8.15-5 and then Friday 8.15-3 but not the first Friday of the month!

Wild - I don't know, on my old opks it sais read results after 10 mins and it didn't give a time limit, but then the ones I bought recently they said to not read results after 10 mins. I hate doing opks, holding your per in for ages before is annoying.

I wonder if he had it under his tongue properly!! I find it hard to believe that is temp is really that low. Unless he's a walking corpse...which isn't going to help our ttc!! Lol need him alive and vaguely healthy.

Hope you get your positive xx

Yeh I think he does and he only had boxers on and no cover so then he wonders why he's cold!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->