Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Morning Ladies:)

Mofo + Cookie- I'll be kmfx for both of you! Hope the witch doesn't show her ugly face.
:dust:

Ckj- sorry you feeling that way, but I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end:)

Afm- my opk's are soooo light, I think I'll only O on cd17!
I used my saliva ovulation test last night and this is the result, keep in mind that the saliva microscope can detect 24-72 hours before you actually ovulate.
Can you see ferning patterns???

Attachments

• cd14...jpg
    cd14...jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
  • cd14..jpg
    cd14..jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
A saliva microscope?! why have I never even heard of this?! lol, that is fantastic!

wildchic- wow i would say that is partial to full ferning!!! depending on your body, that could be the most you get. just keep doing it to see how it does!!! awesome!

sorry ckj about the sickness!!! :( that's terrible.

cookie- awesome about the temp rise!!!!!

my temp went up today too! very warm, still left cramping, bbs aren't sore right now though. most symptoms have gone and left me.

however i didn't sleep the best, temped an hour later than i normally would, and it's warm here. but i'm so warm i've had to turn the fan on in here and that's not normal....

I seem to be chilly alot (although feel better warm today) but last night for instance was freezing, I get that chilled to the bone feeling, but at the same time my face felt like it was burning up. Out of interest I took my temp and it was high so I'm not actually cold, so I dont know why I keep feeling so chilled.

Mofo - looking at your chart you have clear low temps before ovulation and then high after, mine aren't quite that clear, but they are definitely more consisten since ovulation and no longer erratic.

Opinions (not ttc related) on a Wednesday my son now goes to Preschool 9am til 3pm, I work from home that day and pick him up and take him over to my Dad who is looking after my neice just round the corner from us, its a long day for him and he just wants to go home. Once I've dropped him off I go back home and carry on working til 6pm, now I'm thinking I need to get back to work by 3.45pm and my hubby gets home from work at 4.45pm so its only an hour, would it be silly of me to think I can have him at home while I work? I just dont think its fair on him, bless him he was so tired yesterday he just wanted to go home but I had to take him to my Dad to be looked after. So yeh my idea is to put a film on for him or sit him at the table with me to do colouring, do you think that would work? He's almost 3 and is much more independent than he used to be. I dont know why I'm asking you guys, you dont know him so you dont know what he's like lol but just wanted someone to tell me its a good idea!!! lol Im technically not supposed to work from home without childcare, but as I said its only an hour and I feel bad shipping him off elsewhere after a full day at preschool.

Mofo- thanx for having a look:) I don't seem to get ferning in the morning though, only in the afternoon. But I will keep checking.

Cookie- if you feel you want to have your DS at home, then bring him home with you. Like you said, it'll only be an hour before your hubby gets home. I'm sure it'll be ok. But it is a bit distracting when you have to work and kids just don't understand that. So you have to look at the pro's and cons of having him there while you work.

Think I might try it next week and see how it goes...perhaps even just a couple of weeks will give him time to get used to preschool. He was quite upset when I picked him up on Wednesday, he said that I didn't come and get him....I think he was confused that I didn't come and get him after lunch. I think I feel guilty which is why I want to be able to bring him home rather than ship him off to my dads...least though he's going to my Dad who he is looked after on a weekly basis and not a stranger, because at one point I was looking at getting a childminder, so Im glad I didn't have to. One good thing is that despite working the same amount of hours I've managed to work it so that I'm the one who takes him and picks him up every day. Makes it abit easier on him xx

Cookie I'd bring him home, its only for an hour. My friend does a whole day work from home on a tuesday with her 1.5 yr old whilst her 3.5 goes to playgroup. She picks him up and then has them both from half 3 till half 5. But they amuse themselves/watch a dvd/eat lol. x

Thanks Bigbloomerz! I reckon he'll be able to occupy himself and we'll have half an hour between getting home and me having to get back to work so can make sure he's got stuff to occupy himself. Can only try, and if I can't work properly then he'll have to go to my Dad's for an hour. xxx

Hi everyone!

Lots of symptoms with you ladies so fingers crossed

Seeing the ferning stuff is awesome so interesting.

Last few days I've been mega sleepy. Still got sore boobs and lots of vivid dream...I'd say hunger but I'm always ridiculously hungry. I try not to think of them as symptoms though becaue I feel like this sometimes anyway.

Trying not go get my hopes up. Will test every day from Monday at 10dpo until witch arrives.

Cookie -I think your idea sounds good, worth a try for sure

Ok, so ovufriend is not free like I thought! They also have a basic and premium membership! I just got an email from them telling me that I'll have access to the basic one. At least ff gives you a 30 day trial, I joined ovufriend on the 24th of August, so not a full month! Oh well, I'll see how it goes

Yeh I got that too...they were beta testing! Shame, says you get a free month though.

Have just had awful stomach cramps...think they have subsided now. Don't think my tummy liked my dinner. Ouch!!!

X

yes i've been told i get another month free but all i really need (the charting) is free anyway.

but cookie, i'd so bring ds home if you can. no reason not to if you guys can manage.

99% sure its an evap, but that 1% chance gives me hope.

Can you see anything? My phone takes rubbish pictures, they are never clear.

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130912_214944.jpg

I think I can see something but the picture isn't very clear! FX!

My hubby is like a little horn dog at the minute. I prefer not to :sex: during AF but he was having none of it tonight :lol: Can't wait for AF to do one so we can get BDing again!!

Oh we never dtd when I'm on, too yukky!! But I do have heavy periods so it wouldn't be pleasant for either of us.

Mine are quite light. I don't particularly like it but he made me forget and jumped straight in the shower afterwards.

Have you any other tests to try? I hate ICs!!

Just a little update on Tristan, he had his follow up appointment at the hospital today, he's had another x-ray and the blood on his joint has all gone so his pot was removed! :happydance: Poor little man isn't very well though, he's full of a cold and says his ear hurts, he even woke up covered in sick this morning, had him at the doctors and they said he's just got a cold. He's cried loads today :( Hope he feels better soon. Hate seeing him unwell. He's at home with Daddy tomorrow and then I'm not in work until Tuesday so hopefully some quality time with Mummy and Daddy should help him on the mend!

@cookie- totally see something. no lie. fx'd for you!!!! when are you testing again?

@bb so glad tristan had a good appt!! but sorry about the sick. i HATE when dd is ill. oh my gosh, feel totally helpless. :(

afm, i guess i 'll test tomorrow at 13dpo IF my temp is still good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->