Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

No I've thrown it away...It's a bfn until I see a decent line. These squinters are likely evaps.

OK took another and this came up within 5 mins, I can def see a line:

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/IMG_20130914_121042_430.jpg

i see it hun!

afm i've had a chemical afterall :witch: came this morning angry as ever, heavier than normal for a first day.

dh said first thing "when are you testing?" so i told him about the tests.

we'll discuss later i think what we want to do from here.

I don't want to get my hope up so will try not to get carried away. My hubby says he can't see it, which is annoying x

Cookie I can see it too!!!! N my phone never picks up on them! Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker :)

I'm sorry mofo :-( that sucks xxx

Oh mofo I'm so sorry! Aren't you really fertile after a chemical? I'm sure I read that. I hope this next cycle is yours. Sending big hugs xxxxx

Mofo I'm so sorry :(

Cookie what dpo are you?? I can deffo see a line

8dpo negative again :( I feel rotten boobs are agony, cramps, weird dreams n so tired but don't want to get my hopes up

I'm 10 dpo today. Boobs are sore and seem bigger and firmer...I think they look different too if that's possible. Also have had creamy cm pretty much every day since ovulation....that's about it though so far.

Last time I was pregnant my only clues were bigger and sorer boobs and over emotional, then i got AF cramps from around when I got my positive.

Got my fingers crossed for you that test is looking good

I don't want to get my hope up so will try not to get carried away. My hubby says he can't see it, which is annoying x

my dh couldn't see the line when we were preg with dd either. psssh, don't count on their eyes lol

Oh mofo I'm so sorry! Aren't you really fertile after a chemical? I'm sure I read that. I hope this next cycle is yours. Sending big hugs xxxxx

i have no idea! i'll have to look it up. i have to talk to dh because i don't know if i want to move forward or just stop with one. and i don't think he'll want to buy more stuff. i have NO more opks. i have ONE ic, and one frer.

i don't know a whole lot about chemicals. just that it sucks lol.

Mofo I'm so sorry :(

Cookie what dpo are you?? I can deffo see a line

8dpo negative again :( I feel rotten boobs are agony, cramps, weird dreams n so tired but don't want to get my hopes up

unexpected, put down the tests!!!! you're too early!!!

It's literally like 'back away from the pregnancy tests' I need to stop cos it just puts me in a crappy mood.

My first ever positive was so faint me and my mum had to squint and I kept telling myself I was imagining it, the next like 5 I did after were all even fainter until I did a FRER and it was quite dark.

Mofo- sorry the witch got you hun. I don't know much about chemicals, but be strong! *hugs*

Cookie- I see a line, but very faint:) fx for you hun!

Afm- I still never got a +opk, but I do think I'm ovulating today, this based on the af cramps I'm getting. I'll be watching my temps to see if I get confirmation from ff.

Hope this is your month Wildchic. I got a bit crampy a couple of days before I got my positive OPK I think my body was gearing up for it.

It's literally like 'back away from the pregnancy tests' I need to stop cos it just puts me in a crappy mood.

My first ever positive was so faint me and my mum had to squint and I kept telling myself I was imagining it, the next like 5 I did after were all even fainter until I did a FRER and it was quite dark.

yes, no need to bum yourself out!!! because these bfns mean nothing this early.

Mofo- sorry the witch got you hun. I don't know much about chemicals, but be strong! *hugs*

Cookie- I see a line, but very faint:) fx for you hun!

Afm- I still never got a +opk, but I do think I'm ovulating today, this based on the af cramps I'm getting. I'll be watching my temps to see if I get confirmation from ff.

oh it's alright hun thanks, i'd rather have a chemical NOW rather than have a miscarriage a couple weeks/months in. at least it didn't really start growing yet, so i'm trying to be as positive as i can be about it.

I didn't even know about ferning. I think it's really interesting! Our bodies are amazing.

Your being really brave about it MofO. I hope next month you get your sticky bean xx

Mofo- I tested yesterday, last night and today and no ferning! The pic I up loaded was all I got! I'm not going to test anymore, just gonna wait it out.
We are bd-ing enough, so I'm hoping it will be enough!

Unexpected- yes, our bodies are amazing, though I wish I never knew what I know now about ttc. I think it would have made the process a lot less stressful!

Wildchic - hopefully your temps will confirm ovulation.

I'm probably going to wait to test with a first response, prob need to wait a few days as the line on the 10 mlu is do pale. Don't think I'd get a line on frer yet. Hopefully its not a false alarm. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->