TTC#2 6months +

Sunshine0517

Reaction score
I've got my hopes high this month. :) ovulated on the 25th of May. On my TWW and getting antsy. We had a miscarriage in April due to a car wreck I was in. But I'm having some noticeable symptoms but they could also be because AF is due on the 8th. But I've got really sore boobs for the last few days, a metallic taste in my mouth which isn't normal for me, also been nauseas the last two days, and really tired. Had some minuscule cramping so I'm nervous AF is gonna show her ugly face. Waiting to test until she's due, because I've had a lot of disappointments. Any one else in the same boat as me?

Hi

I also ovulated on the 25th of May according to FF. My af is due around june 10. I havent really experienced any symptoms except for a few headaches, sore boobs and was really tired one day last week. Other than that, I feel pretty normal...dont know if that is a good or a bad thing lol

Don't you hate the wait?! It drives me crazy. :p I just wish some symptoms would really make it noticeable lol, besides being moody.

Yea I hate waiting...i try to keep my mind off it but that doesnt work too well. Plus, since I dont feel any out of the ordinary crazy symptoms i tend to always count myself out. But ive read about many ladies who experienced no symptoms and were pregnant.....sigh.....just gotta wait. Do you temp and chart ?

I don't temp- kind of a noob with charting. Only doing basics for now- keeping track of my cycle and symptoms. Each month of BFN though I do more and more. My son is about to be 3 and I wanna have another one soon.

Hello Girlie's,

I Also Ovulated May 26th & Am Due AF On 10th June. I'm Trying To Hold Of Testing Until DPO15 the 11th June, But So Temped, But 9 DPO Is Very Early. TWW Is A Killer, I Know It's Hard, But I Just Try To Stay Busy & Focused On Other Thing's. Load's Of Symptom's For ME But I Ignore Them As I Get Many Pregnancy & Period Symptom's From Ovulation Until Period, Not Sure How My Body Would Respond To A Pregnancy, It's Weird, It's Been 4 Year's This Month Since I Conceived My Daughter, So I'm Lost For Spotting A Pregnancy Symptom. I Cant Wait To Go Though It All Again Though. x X x

P.s Good Luck & Fx'd Girlie's. x X x

Ahhh im trying to have my first....8 months so far trying...I hate taking tests, i try to avoid it because i get depressed with the BFN's. How long did u all take to conceive your first?

Awww Hun, I Hope You Get Your BFP This Month. We Didn't Try To Conceive Our DD, She just Happened. Great Surprize & We Was Over The Moon, I Found Out At 5 Week's Gone But New From The Day Of AF Due Date When AF Was A No Show. It Took Us One Week Of No Contraception To Conceive Her. Bloody Lucky Considering How Long It's Taking Me This Time. :D Good Luck & Hopefully It's Your Turn This Month. x X x

My first wasn't planned but we weren't preventing either- took about 3 months. The TWW is terrible for me- cuz the symptoms are basically the same as when I get my AF. But I'm trying to wait til at least 14dpo

Oh wow you all conceived pretty fast...i figure im going to wait until a year of trying and then i will have to go and see whats what at the dr. Right now im just trying to let it happen natural. I will be 35 in the summer too so i feel pretty over the hill too...sigh

By the way jessica, i see your little girl in your pic, she is adorable!!!!

Well I'm on month 6 of trying- but I really feel like this is my month. Or at least praying. I started taking a prenatal tho this cycle- just so I could get a boost of folic acid and zinc to increase my chances. Fingers crossed we all get that BFP!!! :) baby dust to everyone! :D

I have my fingerrs and my toes crossed for us all!!!!

** baby dust **

My first wasn't planned but we weren't preventing either- took about 3 months. The TWW is terrible for me- cuz the symptoms are basically the same as when I get my AF. But I'm trying to wait til at least 14dpo

Yer We Wasn't Preventing Either, Of Course We New It Could Happen But Just Not That Fast lol. Me & My Fiance Spoke Before We Had Unprotected Sex. I'm The Same, All My Symptom's Are Period And Pregnancy Symptom's Both Month's So It's A Jar & All We Can Do Is Wait Really. x X x

Oh wow you all conceived pretty fast...i figure im going to wait until a year of trying and then i will have to go and see whats what at the dr. Right now im just trying to let it happen natural. I will be 35 in the summer too so i feel pretty over the hill too...sigh

Only One Time Hun, It Might Just Take You A Little Longer with First & Maybe Your Future Babie's Will Come Quicker. This worlds Just Weird & Don't Worry About Your Age Hun, 35's Still younge & I Had A Friend Of 40 Odd Who Conceived Naturally. I Think It Took Her A Few Month's. x X x

By the way jessica, i see your little girl in your pic, she is adorable!!!!

Thank You Hun. x X x

Well I'm on month 6 of trying- but I really feel like this is my month. Or at least praying. I started taking a prenatal tho this cycle- just so I could get a boost of folic acid and zinc to increase my chances. Fingers crossed we all get that BFP!!! :) baby dust to everyone! :D

Good Luck Hun. I Really Hope This Is Your Month. x X x

I have my fingerrs and my toes crossed for us all!!!!

** baby dust **

Awww Thanks Hun, You 2. x X x

Thanks Jessica- baby dust to you too!

Woke up this morning 2nd day in a row I've been in a foul mood from the start... Just soo dang tired and not feeling well. Really debating going ahead and testing today- but I'm afraid it may be too early or to have my hopes ripped apart... feeling very moody- which for me could mean either BFP or AF... these days need to go by faster

Im always scared to.test because of the let down, i guess i will wait to see if af shows first

Sunshine Your Welcome & Thank You. I Totally Understand Why you Would Feel This Way Hun, What DPO Are You? x X x

It Don't Matter Hun, Don't Be Sorry, Share Your Cycle With Us lol, I'm 10DPO Today. If You Wont to Test Hun Go For It, But If You Get A BFN Just Remember, It's Not Over & A Confirmed Neg Until AF Show's, FX'd She Stays Away & You Do Get Your BFP. Good Luck. x X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->