TTC#2 6months +

Hi ladies!

I haven't been trying very long (this is our first cycle TTC) but AF is due this weekend. O was May 30th (CD20) but we weren't able to BD very much so I'm not too hopeful for this month.

With #1 we got pregnant our first month TTC, so I'm hoping this one goes quickly as well (but secretly afraid it's going to take years :( )

Fx'd for everyone!

Good luck to you!!!!!! Im not feeling too confident this month either . Hope im wrong and we both get bfp's :))

ItsyChik Sorry To Hear You Didn't Get Much BD'ing In This Cycle, But Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

I'm 13 DPO now, tested at 10DPO and thought I saw a faint positive but decided it was a negative... My ovulation calendar app says to take a test today tho. So I'm planning on it. :)

Hi ladies!

I haven't been trying very long (this is our first cycle TTC) but AF is due this weekend. O was May 30th (CD20) but we weren't able to BD very much so I'm not too hopeful for this month.

With #1 we got pregnant our first month TTC, so I'm hoping this one goes quickly as well (but secretly afraid it's going to take years :( )

Fx'd for everyone!

Didn't take me long for number 1 either- but this time it's giving me trouble. My bf seems to think its due to when I had Mirena but I think it's because of my car wreck right now. If we don't have any luck this year I will see a fertility doc. My docs in the past said I may have problems conceiving. I have a tipped cervix and mild endometriosis. But my pregnancy with number one seemed to help that condition...

Sorry To Hear That Hun, Hopefully you Conceive Before then & Good Luck Fx'd, & If You Test Post A Pic :D x X x

I wish you all luck....keep us posted...im 12 dpo today, not getting my hopes up lol

I wanna test again soo badly- but I'm determined to wait til Saturday morning. Most symptoms have gone away except for the tired feeling and nausea... AF supposed to be here Friday or Saturday... I pray she stays away. :) soo ready for a BFP.

Good Luck Girlie's, And totally Understand How Your Both Feeling, It's Hard & Confusing TTC, But When You Actually Look (Research) Deep Enough Into TTC It's Actually A Lot Harder Than I Expected. Did You Know It Can Take Like 3 Hours For A
Single Sperm To Get Though A Egg, As The Egg Has Loads Of Hard Thick Layer's. We Will Get there Girl's Soon Hopefully. Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

I swear if I don't get it this month- we gonna be having sex everyday lol. POAS early this morning- BFN. But still nauseous and exhausted. If I don't have AF by Monday- I will test again. :)

13 dpo today, been havin crampies ....af due monday, guess i will wait to test then if af is a no show

Hello Ladies', I Got AF This Morning, 2 Day's Early And So Unexpected. On A Upside I'm Excited About My New cycle As I Am Going to Try A Few New Thing's. Good Luck & FX'd To You All. x X x

P.s Sunshine I would Love To Stay In Touch Each Month With you All, No Matter What Anyone's Outcomes Are This Month, So I Was Wondering If You Could Change The Title To Something Like "TTC#2 6 Month's +" Please? x X x

Hello Ladies', I Got AF This Morning, 2 Day's Early And So Unexpected. On A Upside I'm Excited About My New cycle As I Am Going to Try A Few New Thing's. Good Luck & FX'd To You All. x X x

P.s Sunshine I would Love To Stay In Touch Each Month With you All, No Matter What Anyone's Outcomes Are This Month, So I Was Wondering If You Could Change The Title To Something Like "TTC#2 6 Month's +" Please? x X x

Not sure how but I can make a new thread. :)

Soo still no AF for me. And my boobs were crazy sore today, and I got a little nausious at work. Giving it a few more days before I test.

15dpo for me, af due to come tomorrow. Been having cramps on and off the last few days....shes probably coming :(

I've been cramping a little bit- but not like I normally do- its all in the front when normally when I get AF its very gruesome lower back cramps... Idk... Thats why I'm waiting to test.

my af is due 11th and I'm getting cramping too....last time I mistook it for af so my bfp 48hrs after I started to expect af was a big happy surprise! fx for u xx

Im hoping, i usually dont get crampies until af comes.....i been having them on and off last few days....who knows. Not wanting to test until af ends up being late. Im not getting my hopes up, she will probably be here in the morning when i wake :|

My AF was due yesterday. Last cycle I was a day late- so I wanna give it a couple more days til I test.

Sunshine You Just Go To Your First Ever Post On This Thread And click Edit Post Then Click Go Advanced Then Edit The Title In Top Bar. :)

Sunshine All Sounds Promising Hun, Good Luck & Fx'd. When Was/Is AF Due For You? x X x

SweetTart Good Luck & Fx'd Hun, Try Not To Feel Out Yet. x X x

Teeny Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

Mommy Sound's Promising Hun Good Luck & Fx'd. x X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back