TTC#2 6months +

AF was due June 8. Still no sign- extremely moody today tho. Woke up in a pissy mood and can't shake it. Keep catching myself picking fights with my bf.

hey all..... well af is a no show as of this afternoon, was due today. I still have time left for the day. Temp went up .1 this morning. I still don't want to take a test lol

Sunshine...urs is late too I see....ahhh got my fingers crossed for both of us

Im not all that excited with my chart this month.....i think i had a better looking chart with alot higher temps last month, not getting my hopes up lol

I'm not very good at charting. And I've never temped- do you have to have a special thermometer.

Nope i use a regular digital one.....gosh i feel like im getting cramps as i type this....bet af is coming lol

Nope i use a regular digital one.....gosh i feel like im getting cramps as i type this....bet af is coming lol

When are you supposed to temp? And don't worry. Just relax and put your feet up. :p I had a 3 hour nap today and still feel tired and cranky :/ everyone is tellin me to test again. I'm like I wanna wait a couple more days. :p

Your supposed to temp first thing in the morning, same time every day before you get out of bed. Im scared to even test...hate the BFNs. They are so depressing lol

I know!! That's the biggest reason I haven't tested yet lol. I don't wanna see a negative.

I cried when I got my period last month. I had some cramping- just waiting to see if AF decided to be late. I think this is worse than the two week wait lol

Me either, im going to give af a few more days to get here before i force myself to test.

Usually when af is coming, my temps start to go down, havent seen that with my chart yet....who knows!!

Lol I have a feeling my boyfriend is gonna make me POAS within the next few days. I just wanna see a solid positive

I have one pregnancy test left, i kina dont want to waste it. I know i can go buy more , but im trying to wait as long as i can before i use it lolol

Hahaha- me too! How weird... I have one FRER left and I told him we gotta wait til thursday morning. I know for sure I spend like at least $50 a month on pregnancy tests alone! Its ridiculous lol. But its not a doubt about symptoms- my boobs have been hurtin for 2 weeks solid, and been nauseous and tired. Cranky for sure... but every symptom can also be a sign of AF for me. What about you? Any symptoms standing out?

Well, my boobs always feel sensitive with af comin, but this month besides that i had shooting pains in them from time to time. Also, i never get cramps until right before af shows and once I get it. This month, i been having cramps for a few days already. They are not constant cramps, they just come and go. Its weird

Mine too- mines all on the right side tho- too afraid of AF to think maybe implantation cramps...

Even when i touch my boobs all around they hurt.....tmi sorry lol

Have you been getting constant cramping, or the on/ off kind like i have?

On and off cramps- it seems like they only come when I'm on my feet doing something or working. And my boobs are like that too, and they seem bigger oddly enough... I got my fingers crossed its a good thing. :)

May be a little tmi again but i get the crampies too when i'm finished using the potty lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->