TTC #2 7dpo and going crazy!! I need a buddy!

Kristypants

Mom to 2 girls <3
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Kristy and I'm 26, currently on my first month of TTC #2.

I'm 7dpo at the moment and going crazy. I already took an hpt today haha. After 20 minutes of looking at it under every single light in my house I realized I probably need to relax a bit.

Let's keep eachother sane!

I'll be your TWW buddy:flower:
I'm 6dpo & struggling w/controlling the POAS tendencies I have:blush:

Here's to sanity, chilling, & BFP's!:friends:

I ran out of dollar store tests so I had a moment of weakness and took the FRER I was saving especially for if I miss AF. Of course it was negative haha. I need to stop or I'm going to go broke.

I also started getting a cold over the last few days. Normally I'd be taking cold medicine like crazy, but obviously I don't want to chance it now. I'm going to be really mad if AF shows up and I could have been drinking Nyquil this whole time lol.

:blush: well...Support System FAILure!:haha:
I POAS this AM as well... FRER & BFN!:growlmad::dohh:

Why oh why??? What is wrong with us???:wacko::rofl:

I so hope we can find some control!:hugs:
I don't have any other HPTs in the house... so I'm on Level 10 Alert (is a 10 min drive to buy one!):plane::rofl:

I hope your cold is on the mend.:awww:
I had a bad case of "snot & sniffles" yest--I had to resort to steam (also avoiding meds, just i/c)

I was so certain when I went to bed last night that this is THE month.
I don't think I ever woke up so quick & happy as I did today(all to POAS: BFN)!:test:
Pretty down today though--all my "symptoms" are gone...:cry:
yet my snot-nose lingers(wonderful)

Here's hoping, praying & unashamedly begging that we were a bit early to find our :bfp:this month!
Fx & :dust::dust:

Im 7 dpo today too and going crazy!!! Did an hpt, BFN...to earlt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"