• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

I know exactly how you feel Ennie! My sister had a baby last week. She's on the other side of the country so I haven't gotten to see him and I want to so bad. Seeing him would just make me want one soooooo much more.
My cousin had a baby a few weeks ago and when I went to the hospital to visit is when I decided it was time for number two! She was 2 lbs more than Casey was a birth yet she seemed so small. I can't remember Casey being that small now :(
I'm really glad I found BnB as well. There are so many things I've learned and I've gotten so much support. I can't imagine how slowly the time would go without you guys.

well the witch didnt arrive today like i hoped so she should land tom, temp was down again this morning.

i had dinner with my friend today who has a 7 week old. he looks so small and yet he is bigger than callum was at that age (just).

No witch is a good sign Topaz!! How long is your cycle normally? When do you plan on testing again?

Yeah I think that is the thing that gets me, is how small she looks. :cry: My son is 50 lbs so I can not imagine a having a 9 pound baby again. It makes me miss having a baby so much. I just wish it was the 16th so I can know if the witch is coming of if I can POAS.

Oh well I am going to try and stay busy this weekend so time will fly and then it will be the 16th.

Thanks again ladies!

its varies between 28-30 days since having callum. im pretty sure she will be here tom but def sun if not. not gonna test as i know im not pg.

My cycle was clockwork before having Casey. Since then it varies between 27-29 days. AF should be here by this time next week. I have to stand at a wedding next Saturday so if she was a little late, even if I'm not preggo, it would be great!!

i was the same before callum i had a 32 day cycle bang on, now it varies a bit.

Good Morning Ladies,

How are you doing this morning? Has the witch got you yet Topaz, like you thought? Who knows maybe you are PG just with any symptoms this time. And you think you are not PG so your temp is dropping because of that. My body has played tricks on me last month, so you never know. :)

Jodi,
Any more temp increases? Hopefully so!

No temp increase but it hasn't dropped. I am 10 dpo today and don't feel a thing. Thinking I'm going to be trying for an April baby!

Sorry to hear that Topaz. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you though!

I tested today and got a bfn as I expected. I'm thinking I won't be far behind you Topaz! It's nice to know that I'll have someone to do it with all over again though :)

she landed.

ok full steam ahead for this cycle. i have a good feeling about this cycle.

Sorry to hear that! :hugs: Well like you said this time could be the time! I don't think it will be too much longer for me either. No feeling or anything. It is nice to have people to go at this with.

Well here's to BFPs in August!

Full speed ahead for August! April seems like a fine birthday :)

April is a beautiful time of year for a baby.:flower:

Well here is some dust for all of us! :dust::dust:

Good Morning! How is everyone today? My temp is till up, but it doesn't usually drop until the day AF is going to arrive so it doesn't mean much at this point. It has finally cooled off here which is nice. My MIL is supposed to be taking Casey for the day, which means tons of sleep for this tired Mommy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->