TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!

Ladies,
For some reason I am in a really good mood today. :) Maybe it is the positive thinking I am trying this month. LOL

That's great to hear Ennie! The weather here isn't great today. We haven't been having much of a summer. But other than that I'm having a pretty decent day.
I hope you positive mood is a sign of more positives to come!!!!

Yeah Florida is supposed to be sunny and nice. Well for the past week it has rained everyday. It was horrible. Today is our first day when have seen the sun and blue skys.
Well I hope your day gets better.

This day is taking for ever, I just wish it was the 16th already!

Ennie I know how you feel. Shouldn't be wishing my life away but time is passing soooo slowly. I find time long when OH is away anyway. Adding on the tww makes it stoop completely :S

Hey Ladies,

Had a temp dip this morning. Not sure what that's about. My temp usually doesn't go down until the day of AF. Would LOVE for it to be an implantation dip but I highly doubt it. Still not feeling preggo. How is everyone else this morning? Any good news to report?

Good Morning,
Well my temp has gone up again today. It went up just .1 but it is still climbing. I don't know what this means becasue this is my first real month charting. I don't know if I dropped at all because I did not test on the 5th. So I am not sure about this month at all. My temp has been all over. How about you Topaz, how long have you beene charting?

i ve been doing my temp for about 3 months now but the previous 2 months i only temped from cd 7 - 18 just to confirm ov.

are you charting your temps girls do you have links for me to see them, i love charting.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Not sure if the link will work or not Topaz, just copied and pasted. If not I will try again.

nope chick on home page setup and its on there it has numbers after the ff bit

I only have the Free Basic Membership at Fertility Friend so it will not let me put my chart on the home page. I am trying to find a way to post the picture of my chart.

go into ff and above your chart is the ticker button. copy the code then on here go to usercp go to signature and paste it.

All it lets me do is the one that i have added I can not seem to get the chart link.

err not sure then. sorrry. i thought that would work but you must need vip membership.

Yeah I will get that next week, I have to wait until I get paid. :) I thought there was a way to add a picture from your computer, I have done it before but can not remember how I did it. LOL

Ok, I think I managed to add a ticker. Let me know if you can acyually see me chart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->