TTC #2 and looking for a buddy!!

Mummy~L

Mummy to 2
Reaction score
Hi :wave:

Im 23 and OH is 24. We already have a darling little boy who is 10 months old and have now decided to start TTC bubba #2.

It took us about 1 year to concieve our first, so am guessing im in for the same sort of wait again :shrug:

I finished my pill mid June time and had an AF in July and have just been caught again this Wednesday so that is August out. I have roughly a 30 day cycle, but am not charting or temping etc.

Fingers crossed September is the month for us, but im not really expecting to that soon!

Look forward to chatting with anyone that wants to share their TTC journey with me!!

xxx

Hey, I'm 18 and OH is 25. I have an (almost) 7 month old son.
I came off the pill the day before yesterday. When I'm not on the pill my periods are everywhere (anything from 24 day cycle to 40 days)
I'm not charting or anything either, Just going to hope we :sex: at the right time.
Don't expect such a wait though, you might be suprised and get a BFP very soon!
:dust:
x

Hope you get your bfp soon!! Did you fall quickly with your son?? xx

Very quickly. first cycle off the pill. I'd been silly in the past and was kind of convinced I was infertile. We decided to not try, but not prevent, and just see what happens. I was very lucky.

Wow that is lucky! Hope it is as quick for you this time!!!!

Hey hun, you sound like my perfect buddy.

It took us 16 months to concieve our Daughter who is now 6 months old (almost!)... We decided when she was 3 months old to TTC baby #2, so this is our third month trying (2nd month with the clearblue fertility monitor)

xx

Thanks. I think people put a lot of stress on themselves when they're TTC which really doesn't help. Which is why I'm taking the same sort of approach this time. I'm just going to relax and enjoy the baby making. I din't enjoy my last pregnancy, but looking back it wasn't that bad. I'm determined to do things differently this time. I'm going to enjoy the morning sickness if I get it, because it's just a sign of a healthy baby growing. And I want to breastfeed.
I'm soo broody atm, esp with Liam being a Daddy's boy already :( He has a little game of ignoring me when I call him, looking the other way smiling..but when Daddy calls him he looks straight over. He's a cheeky little monkey!
I hope you don't have to wait too long for your BFP! x

Amanda - I didnt particlarly enjoy my last pregnancy! Was always so nervous that something was going to go wrong! So I have made a pact (to myself) that I will enjoy it more this time. I am soooo broody at the mo. Two of my best friends are both due in September and I know that is going to make me even more broody! I am quite lucky though as Bobby is a complete Mummys boy so I make the most of it!!

Kerrie - Hi!!!! I love love love your little girls name, Maddison is the name I have picked out for a girl!! Hope your bfp doesnt take to long for you! How are you getting on with the clearblue monitor??

xxxx

Kerrie - Hi!!!! I love love love your little girls name, Maddison is the name I have picked out for a girl!! Hope your bfp doesnt take to long for you! How are you getting on with the clearblue monitor??

xxxx

Are you going to start a TTc journal? The monitor is great, i got 2 peaks this month, its great to know exactly when you ovulate xx

Hey I too am 23, my oh is 22, I have a 11month old boy, I finished the pill yesterday, well once I came off the pill last time in June I got pregnant in Aug but miscarried oct, but got pregnant with little Mckenzie in Dec so hopefully it won't take to long this time, want them close together, really enjoyed pregnancy but hoping next baby will be bigger and feed well, really want to breast feed this time

xxxx

Are you going to start a TTc journal? The monitor is great, i got 2 peaks this month, its great to know exactly when you ovulate xx

Not sure about a journal yet?? :shrug: I did go to start one but I dont really feel like I would have a huge deal to write about yet so thought I would give it a while and see what happens!!

Hey I too am 23, my oh is 22, I have a 11month old boy, I finished the pill yesterday, well once I came off the pill last time in June I got pregnant in Aug but miscarried oct, but got pregnant with little Mckenzie in Dec so hopefully it won't take to long this time, want them close together, really enjoyed pregnancy but hoping next baby will be bigger and feed well, really want to breast feed this time

Hiya! So sorry for your loss but congrats on your little boy!! Bless him he was so tiny when he was born!! Fingers crossed it will be a short wait for you this time!!

I breast feed Bobby but could only do it for exclusively for 5 weeks as I just wasnt producing enough milk and the HV made me start giving him formula. Was absolutely gutted so would like to try and do it for longer this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->