TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

We are moving end of this month. I don't even know where to start with packing. Lol

Sorry I did the introduce then disappear, I need to get online more! I'm a teacher and feel constanly swamped stretching myself between work and mumming. Enough excuses!

Congrats to all the weddings coming up over the next couple of years. My wedding was the most amazing day of my life. They're just magical and hope you're all having fun planning yours.

Scissors - Has your temp gone back up? Could it be an implantation dip or is it too late for that?

I find charting such a headache, trying to read into each and every wobble. I'd got really good at doing it, but then this last cycle we were away every weekend and I didn't rememeber to temp then (more that I didn't remember to put the thermometer by my bedside). Now our son is going through difficult nights with his teething and I'm just not getting three hours rest, so taking my temperature seems pointless.

Angelbaby - Any news on Ovulation yet? I've ovulated on day 16 plenty of times and even as late as 19 some months. I don't think you're too late! That challenge sounds like it's pretty risky, it should come with a warning sign :) I'm going to take up a light-hearted version and try every day from CD5 to CD20. We were going to try and avoid the day before ovulation (in some half-hearted attempt at gender swaying to get a little sister for our son), but meh, I don't think there's any real scientific value to it and we might miss the egg altogether.

Get to know you question of the day: Where do you all live?

x

Angelbaby-01- Ya I understand with moving it is that way, don't know know where to start, don't want to leave anything out that you may need.

Squirrel- its all good, totally understandable. Thanks, I am so excited about it, everything is pretty much book except the caterer, which we have a few lined up just need to pick one. Invitation and all are already here. Just planning it is awesome. and I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Canada.

AFM- Af should be done right after or on Thanksgiving, I usually have it for about 7 days, Cannot wait a couple more days and she will be gone, then its time to start trying again, :)

Hallo ladies! I will catch up later with all of you and reply to everyone, but one question.

High cervix and ewcm with period like cramping. What do you think?

Hi Squirrel my temp did go back up but it wouldnt have gone over the coverline if i had one, my temps are so erattic ff didnt give me crosshairs! But it was very low again this morning. I probably shouldnt bother temping as im not getting enough rest. Im not sure of my cycle lenght or when i o'd nut going on a 28 day cycle af should arrive next thursday. M y son stil doesnt have any teeth but he's really cranky so i hope its a tooth coming up! Im from Ireland by the way.

Angelbaby im not good with cp, mines constantly changing and wad high but firm again this morng but high along with ewcm could defo mean O or have you O'd already?

angelbaby - I think it could be ovulation!! they say when you get ewcm to take it as that is your most fertile cm some woman get ewcm 2 times a month but only O once!! start BD!! even if it is not O, still take it as your O even if it was not, so you don't miss the chance to make a little bean :)

I just edited my post. I was hopeful all day, but cervix lower again and period pains. Think af is due early. :-(

Angelbaby - Some women cramp around the time of ovulation. I'm not too familiar either on cervical position (it creeps me out checking mine, I don't know why!), but the EWCM sounds hopeful? I wouldn't count on early AF yet.

Scissors - Sorry to hear temping isn't being too helpful at the moment. I know what you mean about rest. I had trouble last cycle as my 18-month-old kept waking up due to his teeth (his back molars are coming through). I found in those cases though that even if I can't pinpoint when I ovulated, it's useful to see that I was ovulating each cycle. Even though sometimes the change is quite gradual, there is always a shift in my temps from around the 36.2 area to the 26.6 area. I hope this pattern keeps up now we're actually trying!

x

Thanks Squirrel.

I was completely "wet" yesterday with cv and today completely "dry" with medium cv. What do you think?

I don't have much hope and feal teary. I am so broody and so badly want another baby. But so we all do....... I hope we will all be lucky soon.

Hallo ladies!

How are you all doing and what's news? What are you all doing today?

Well af showed for me today :cry: even though i knew in my heart this month wasmt going to be our month i was still clinging onto a little bit of hope! My problem now is definite short LP. Depending on when i O'd either 6 - 9 days LP. I know thats probably because of breastfeeding. Hopefully my temps will be better this time!

Angelbaby do you use opks? It does sound like you might have O'd. My cp goes from high to low in the same day so it is confusing. I think thats y they say to only check it once around the same time everyday.

Oh no scissors! I am so sorry. Hope you are ok.

I didn't use opks everyday. If I don't get it this month then I will actively start next cycle. To be honest, I don't know much and we decided to take this month as it comes.

Yea im grand just a bit dissapointed! We'll just have to try harder this time. Hopefully you caught your egg this month so you wont have to wait till december to try again

Sorry to hear that Scissors! Hopefully you'll catch it next time. I've worked myself into the excitement of trying at last, I haven't really prepared myself for the 'what if it doesn't happen' thoughts. In all fairness, it most likely won't happen straight away, so I really should start preparing myself for that now. I too realllllly want another baby. Now the time has come to try, I just want to be pregnant now!

x

I know the feeling squirrel, we're so impatient :haha: i hadnt planned on ttc until ds was 8 or 9 months but as soon as we booked our wedding i was like i want to be pregnant asap! I just hope breastfeeding isnt stopping me from getting pregnant. Iv very little supply there now anyway but at least he is stil getting some breastmilk and dont want to stop that just yet.

This is going to be a long 2 weeks! Hopefully one of you girls get great news soon x

I didn't get my period back until two weeks after I stopped breastfeeding when my son was 13 months. I think no matter what your supply is, the hormones still cause a lot of problems for our cycles. I can't remember, are you allowed to take supplements like Agnus Castus (Vitex) when you're breasteeding? It's apparently quite good at lengthening the Luteal Phase.

x

i dont know about that, i dont want to try anything yet amd just see if my body sorts itself out first. Its only my 3rd af since giving birth and at least i O'd around the right time, well thats presuming i O'd! Last cycle i O'd really late and had an LP of 5 days or less so this month is an improvement. Im hoping to breastfeed till my son is 1 but iv recently supplemented with formula because i just cant increase my supply and didnt want ds to be not getting enough milk. If i end up drying up before ds is 1 i will be dissapointed but im proud iv done it for so long as iv struggled with supply since he was 9 weeks most people in ireland dont even try and breastfeed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->