TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Good luck butterfly!! Me too.... I've ovulated now so just waiting!!

Oh I am so excited lots of baby dust to you!! ill be ovulating probably in 5/6 days.

Thanks butterfly, you too. Have you started smep or not yet? i hope it works for you. We are due a bfp on this thread soon!

How are you doing angelbaby?

I hope you ladies get your bfp's this month. :) I will start with SMEP on the 20th :)

I got my crosshairs this morning and I can officialy say that I now do have normal regular cycles for three months in a row (even with spotting 2 first cycles) for the first time in 3 years. :) My body is finally working the way it did before I got pregnant with DD.

Angel I love all of your brightly coloured profile pictures!! They always make me smile! And yay for having regular cycles for 3 months, that's amazing. I reckon you are going to get lucky next cycle when hubby is home, woo hoo!!

I'm 7 dpo today. I've stopped taking my starflower oil and am not sure what to do about the vitex. I've read so much conflicting stuff. I'm thinking about trying to cut a tablet in half and take half tomorrow and then half again and then stop? Or maybe even a quarter.

Thank you hun. I am glad that my avatars make you smile :) I am not hoping for next month to be honest because I feel so out of control.........................

I hope you ladies get your bfps. xxx

Why do you feel out of control? Your cycle is regular, hubby will be home, you could def get your bfp?! X

Although I know how you feel because despite my cycle being normal this month and well timed bd I don't think I will get one either!!

I got a + opk last cycle bd plenty and still af showed. So not getting my hopes up. Also, I can't say if we will be able to bd as much when hubby is busy with training. He will most probably be in simulator sessions at odd hours and be tired when he gets home.

I understand what you mean and how you feel but ill still keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Angelbaby- I am keeping my fingers crossed for u as well!!!

Mrsw11- I did start the smep plan we were so tired on cd 8 we did bd on cd 9 and 10 and then nothing 11 and now I start my 3 days as I got a + opk this morning :) hope everything goes well, I am not going to symptom check just going to relax and not think anything. I am I suing preseed as well so hopefully that helps out a lot.

Hehe good luck with thinking nothing during the tww ;-)

Sounds like you've got it all well timed with the smep anyway, fingers crossed!!!

8dpo today. Crampy and bloated and gassy. Could be the diet I'm on and all the veg and fruit I'm eating x

Fx that it is your BFP!!!

Ya I know lol I am horrible at doing what I said I would do lol. 1 dpo today

Aww so sorry to here that mrsw11 :( hopefully next month will be the month for you

I am sorry MrsW. Just a suggestion, but have you tried b-complex? I had this and then when I started the complex my cycle returned to normal. You van only try b6 as well. It seems like your lutheal phase is short and you need more progestorone. Xx

Had a huge spike today at 6dpo but with my luck it probably doesn't mean anything lol.

How are you ladies doing?

Thanks angel, I've started taking a b vit complex thus cycle so I'm
Hoping that helps!

Butterfly, wow!! That's a huge temp increase! I hope it's a good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4