TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hey everyone

Mrsw sorry about af hopefully your hormones will settle down now and this will be your month.

Angelbaby is your hubby stil at home or has he had to go away again?

Butterfly hopefully you get a bfp this cycle, as mrsw said we need another bfp here.

Welcome marie, did you test with first morning urine? Do another test is the only advice i can offer.

Afm im doing well, morning sickness is just first thing in the morning now. Im feeling the baby move now aswel which is great.

Scissors, I am glad you can feel the baby move. It's lovely. :)

Afm - hubby is leaving tomorrow for 5 weeks and I am cd1 today. Af started.

Oh angel, sorry Hun :hugs: is he around for the cycle after next? It sucks but all you can do is use this next cycle to pamper yourself and have a break and then all guns blazing next cycle and get that bfp. Good luck xx

Scissors lovely that you are feeling baby move now, that was my favourite part of pregnancy with my dd by far. The bigger they get the more amazing it becomes!

I had my drs appointment this morning. He reassured me that my mid cycle spotting and messed up hormones are completely normal and he would expect it to take 3 cycles to get back to some normality. This is my third cycle now and so far I'm not spotting so it is already much improved on last cycle. So we will see. He said he will see me again if this cycle turns out as bad and I'm still worried.

Acupuncture tomorrow so hoping that helps!! Feeling positive.......

Thank you Mrs W. I am not sure how the dates would work, but for now it seems he will be just in time for my fertile period with the next cycle. So will wait and see.........

I am now in my fourth cycle and will see how it goes. So far painfree period which is good and normal like pre-baby periods. Hopefully we will be lucky soon. I had some spotting in my 3rd cycle still, but it was better than my 2nd.

xxx

Msw11- I'm bad I started today at 6 dpo lol but - I knew it was
Going to be. That sucks af came already, let us know what the doctor says.

Marie- I agree with msw11 maybe u did ovulate sooner. Fx

Angel baby- that sucks af is going to arrive. Hopefully next month has better luck :)

Sorry didn't realize there was another page haha scrap that msw11 I saw that u went already lol and that's good everything is fine GL on your acupuncture appointment

Ooh yes, could be! Fingers crossed for another rise tomorrow x

We'll another rise but a - on pregnancy test:( I wonder if this dip just means nothing.

It does look implant dip on your chart now! It would take a while to get a bfp after as the hcg needs to start doubling and get into your blood & urine stream. Test again in a couple of days x

Thanks angelbaby and msw11 one question what if the temp stays the same or goes down and not up does that mean it wasn't a dip? And def will temp I keep u posted

It's hard to say really, loads of people have a dip or even a triphasic chart and are still not pregnant. I would just have thought another rise would look like implantation had happened but there's really no way to tell for sure. So frustrating isn't it. I'm no chart expert though, I'm sure some of the girls in ttc threads can help more. Good luck x

I'm off work with flu, typical, I'm hoping I'm better by the weekend as I ovulated cd 15 last cycle which is 3 days from now and we haven't been dtd yet!! Arghhhh x

Msw11- aw it's sucks being sick, especially when you need to bd,
Hope u feel better today :)

Temp rise again, going to try a frer today.

I'm still feeling rough :-( my temps are all over the place possibly because I've been Ill. No lines at all on my opks so no sign of ov and I'm worried all the herbal stuff I'm taking has messed with my cycle even more. I'm just so sick of worrying about all this stuff all the time. Ttc sucks.

How about you, your chart looks wonderful, have you tested again? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"