TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hows everyone doing?

Im smothering with a cold all week, cant seem to shift it!

Butterfly your chart does look good, hopefully this is your lucky one. Hows the wedding plans coming together?

Mrsw are you over the flu? Good luck with catching that egg.

Msw11- that is not good at all *hugs* it is a stressful thing to go threw, especially when it is taking so long. Hopefully by next month ur body will be back to normal, what at u taking for herbs. Cause if u usually have a normal cycle taking some herbs can screw with ur cycle.

I thought my chart looked pretty good too but - still and now I just feel like af is going to show :(

Scissors I didn't even see your post lol, awe I hate colds it's seems to always come when the weather is just starting be nice.

Mrs w, I am sorry that you are struggling. It's the same for me and I still feel low about it all. I started with B-complex and I have more energy and now at cd8 noticed more cm which looks promising. I just hope the spotting will stop now. I am temping for this cycle to make sure everything is normal and ff wants one more normal cycle. From next cycle on I will stop temping and using opks since it's getting too stressful for me. I don't want hubby to feel pressured and feeling "used" and I don't want to stress about a bfp all the time. It takes over ones life at then end and I don't want to allow that since I still have my darling DD.

Scissors I am sorry about the cold. It's hard to shake it in pregnancy when we can't use any medication. Take care of yourself and rest as much as possible.

Butterfly, you chart looks great. I don't want to be downer, but noticed I get a dip at 7dpo so can go either way, but the high temps do look great. Also in the beginning you can get normal af type cramping due to baby snuggling in and stretching.

Xxx

Oh don't worry about it Angelbaby, your not a drowner, it's good to hear everyone's opinions, I hope it's a BFP for me but at this point I kinda feel like I'll get af. But who knows. That's weird cause I was just talked to man about the same thing
How it does take one's life over.

Question if you do the hsg and both tubes are open does that mean that scar tissue and the slight swollen tube are not a real big concern ?

Have you not tested again butterfly? Your chart looks fab, your temp just keeps increasing!! Test!! I am feeling hopeful of logging on to see a bfp from you soon. Plus in two other threads I'm on girls who have recently said they have no symptoms and think they are out went on to get bfps!!

I'm taking agnus castus and starflower oil. My cycle was completely screwed up, that's why I started taking it. Last cycle I bled and spotted on and off all month long and although I ovulated a week early, my lp was only 9 days. So to regulate my cycle I'm trying those which were recommended in holland and Barrett, but now no sign of ov at all. Although in my old cycle it isn't due till next week.

I'm feeling a bit better now thank you, that's why it's odd my temps are still high. But I'm glad the cold is nearly gone and I've still got a cough but don't mind that so much!

Sorry you are feeling unwell too scissors. It's horrible when pregnant and you can't take anything.

Angel I really didn't want it to take over my life either but it has sadly. I can't concentrate on much else! I just want to be pregnant again. Luckily my hubby wants a baby alot as well so she doesn't mind dtd whenever I ask!! But I just feel sad that I can't make the most of every amazing day with my precious dd and lovely hubby because I just feel low and have this underlying anxiety.

Anyway, more acupuncture tomorrow, hopefully that will help. I'm hoping my cold/flu has delayed ov and it will be here soon. Xx

Mrsw I hope your cycle will return to normal soon and that all the herbals will do its trick. Luckily hubby wants another as well, but he needs to do some training next month so I don't want to add more stress or be negative when he actually needs me to be positive for him as well. :)

Mrsw, someone mentioned this to me since I had anxiety and couldn't sleep and I mostly had low energy and felt down all the time, but luckily it was something else that could be sorted since I feel better, but have you ever considered talking to a counselor? It sounds like the anxiety is a deeper problem and loss can cause depression.

I hope I am not offending you, but I am deeply concerned because you do sound really down and sad :( with all good reason as I know it's something hard to deal with. <3

xxx

Oh gosh, not offended at all. Completey agree, talking to a counsellor would probably help. I am not going to pay for it though and at the moment I don't think the nhs would refer me. Ill wait a few more months and then go back to the drs if not pregnant by then and ask for more help. Thank you Hun xx

Oh gosh, not offended at all. Completey agree, talking to a counsellor would probably help. I am not going to pay for it though and at the moment I don't think the nhs would refer me. Ill wait a few more months and then go back to the drs if not pregnant by then and ask for more help. Thank you Hun xx

Just keep an eye on yourself and don't let yourself suffer. :hugs: You don't deserve it and only deserve the best treatment and a rainbow. :flower:

Sorry butterfly :hugs: however, you are not out until the witch comes and I've said it before but ill say it again..... I tested at 13 dpo with my dd and it was bfn. Tested again at 14 dpo and was bfp. Still possible. Also one of my friends on here had a big dip like you dip early on and we discussed a lot whether it could be an early implantation dip. She was convinced she was out and read alot saying it was normal to get a dip in progesterone as the corpus lutem takes over hormone production. Anyway.... She got a bfp! Don't loose hope yet xxx

Thanks mrsw11 that wasn't my case :( af showed her ugly face. But we are going to try every other day this month from cd 7 - 20 see if that works.

Butterfly, have you tried the smep plan? I plan on trying this if possible when hubby returns.

I am sorry that af showed though :(

Sorry af showed butterfly. I follow a rough smep most months! Dtd every other day from about cd 8-9 and more after my pos opk when we can. It's a winner I think, good luck trying that this month.

And thanks angel. :hugs: I missed your reply above as we posted at the same time. My acupuncture is abit like therapy for me because he asks so many questions, I think and talk about how I feel a lot there and it's all about me!! X

Mrsw11 I just googled it, I am totally going to try it this month too, thanks:) I hope it works for the both of us fx!!

Ladies I need some temping advice! I woke an hour early this morning and went for a wee. When I realised I couldn't get back to sleep I took my temp and it was 97.05, very low!! I took it again at 6am as normal even tho I hadn't slept and it was 97.45 which was more what I expected. Which should I use? I thought I oved yesterday and the low temp means I def didn't but the higher temp if followed by another rise tomorrow round suggest I did. So annoyed this happened today of all days!! X

mrsw11- I use bbt temp adjuster if I wake up early or late. but if you don't use that I have read that you should use the lowest temp.

afm- I have purchased Pre-seed and I know I can produce EWCM on my own, but I just thought hey why not give it a try. I have heard lots of success stories about people taking it when they have been trying for awhile and it worked that month or the next month after using it. FX!

Ok thanks Hun.

I'm using conceive plus which is the same thing. Like you I have ewcm but figured why not!! Fingers crossed x

Ya that's what I thought to, people says if u have ewcm then u don't have to use it, but I have heard people use it with their normal ewcm just in case cm could potentially be hostile and pre-seed helps keep that environment safe and gives the sperms a more better chance of getting to the egg. And thanks for letting me know about the smep plan if it wasn't for you I would have not known! And I'm kinda excited for this month and I don't know y lol guess will see. I really really hope we get our BFP this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->