TTC #2 Buddies!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by SarahLou372, Jul 4, 2020.

1. SarahLou372

SarahLou372 TTC #2 with PCOS

Hi ladies!

So me and my partner are at stage in our relationship where we aren't trying to conceive be we aren't preventing it either, if it happens then it will be lovely surprise!! I was hoping to find a buddy similar situation to myself. I also suffer with PCOS ad weight gain, so it would be nice also if I could make bubbies for emotional support also, I fine it incredibly difficult to stick to a diet and to lose weight! Will power is very low at the moment :-(:-(

This will b my second child nut my OH first child, although he is a brilliant step-dad to my son.

2. Becca_89

Becca_89 Well-Known Member

Hello,

My story is very similar to yours. Ntnp for baby number 2, my OH first (step Dad).

I was also diagnosed with PCOS, but have since been told I don’t have it. I didn’t have hormonal imbalance, mine was mainly hair growth, weight gain and cysts. But a more recent scan since my weight loss showed no cysts.

I am currently trying to eat healthier, in the hope it helps things. Did you take long to conceive your first? Xxx