TTC#2 - CD1! Anyone care to join?

shterr612

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just went off of BC and AF has arrived. I don't think it's quite hit me that we are actually going to be trying for number 2 now! Whee! :happydance: We got pregnant with DD right away, and I BF and was on the mini pill, so I'm not positive how regular my periods will be. Hoping for the best and trying to stay relaxed! DH and I are 28, and celebrating 5 years of marriage in June. It would be so fun to have a BFP for our anniversary! Anyone else on CD1 that wants to wait it out with me?

Hey. I'm on CD5. Not quite CD1 but thought I'd say hi anyway. My husband and I are trying for #2 (and have been since February). I'm still bf'ing our 13 month old DS so my cycles have been a bit wonky lol. As a result this whole thing is just a bit of a guessing game for us at the mo. I've decided to use opks and bbt charting to help this month.

Are you going to use opks or charting?

I have not done opks or charting. I think I'd get too obsessive and drive myself and hubs nuts! I think if we aren't preg in 3 mos, I'll start paying attention! :) Good luck to you! Keep me posted!

Well I just started the opks today. I've heard they don't work for some folk. They better for me haha. I know what you mean though. I think I'm getting a bit obsessive! Hopefully it's worth it!

I see your ticker says your on a 28 day cycle. I don't know how long mine is but I think it will be around 30-31 days so you'll be ovulating and testing before me. Keep me posted! :)

I'm not positive if I'm 28 days. I was on BC for 7 years before my first and we got preg right away, then I BF and was back on the pill... So I've never really had normal non-pill periods! I guess if it doesn't happen after a few months, I'll have a better idea? Hah! :) I hope we are both quicker than that though!

Hey can I join you? I'm on cd2 ttc no 2. We have only really started trying since about two weeks ago, but trying properly now as af has arrived so I've tried to work out whe. I'm fertile but again this is my first period since the pill so not sure how long my cycle will be. With ds i was 28 days and conceived him exactly a month after i miscarried with first bubba at 6 weeks, so I'm hoping we wont have to wait too long. I'm not gonna do charts and temps etc unless i takes us longer than a few months to try normally x

Hi can I join? TTC#2 but I am 8dpo. We are a same sex couple and we use a donor while TTC. We have 1 son already who is 10 and a half months. We want a small gap between our kids if possible so we thought hey, why not! lol. e everyone is doing OK and good luck all!!

Welcome girls.
I hope we don't have to wait long for our bfps. It would be far nicer if it happened before we all start thinking about temping and stuff. I am using opks but only cos my friend used them for two months and got her BFP. I'm hoping that's me too lol.

I'm sorry for your loss Christina. Fx'd for a sticky bean soon! Well done for trying again so soon. I'm not sure I could do that. Hats off to you :)

Carly, is this your second pregnancy then? Or did your wife have your son?

Can I join? I'm TTC #1 and currently on CD2. Stupid :witch: AF arrived yesterday.

Hoping for BFP's for all. :)

:dust:

Hello to the new ladies posting! It helps pass the time when you have people waiting! Really hoping to hear some BFP announcements this cycle! :)

Welcome girls.
I hope we don't have to wait long for our bfps. It would be far nicer if it happened before we all start thinking about temping and stuff. I am using opks but only cos my friend used them for two months and got her BFP. I'm hoping that's me too lol.

I'm sorry for your loss Christina. Fx'd for a sticky bean soon! Well done for trying again so soon. I'm not sure I could do that. Hats off to you :)

Carly, is this your second pregnancy then? Or did your wife have your son?

Yep will be my second baby but my 3rd pregnancy :flower:

Just wondering...out of curiosity...if I don't get an obvious BFP on frer within the time limit, do I disregard the result if I go back an hour or so later?

I took a pic an hour later and this came up...does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• frer pos2.jpg
    frer pos2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Just wondering...out of curiosity...if I don't get an obvious BFP on frer within the time limit, do I disregard the result if I go back an hour or so later?

I took a pic an hour later and this came up...does anyone see anything?

I think you're supposed to disregard anything that may pop up after the time limit. But I don't see anything there except for maybe a little bit at the top? I wouldn't trust it after the time limit but maybe test again tomorrow? :)

Is this a better pic? I super tweaked though lol. Ah anyways I will disregard, you're right...I shouldn't have gone back lol

Attachments

• P5221245.jpg
    P5221245.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
Is this a better pic? I super tweaked though lol. Ah anyways I will disregard, you're right...I shouldn't have gone back lol

Well now I definitely see something. Haha!! That little shadow I saw at the top is now going all the way down.....I still say it's best to test again and go off what you see in the time frame but I do see something there.....:winkwink:

:dust:

Hehe thanks hun! I am trying not to get my hopes up...but I took a test tonight (about half hr ago) and got this...really really hope it's the start of a :bfp: but we'll see what the next few days bring I guess :wacko:

Hope you're doing OK :)

Attachments

• P5221259.jpg
    P5221259.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Hehe thanks hun! I am trying not to get my hopes up...but I took a test tonight (about half hr ago) and got this...really really hope it's the start of a :bfp: but we'll see what the next few days bring I guess :wacko:

Hope you're doing OK :)

ohhh it could be the start of a :bfp:! :)

I'm doing alright- CD3. Just waiting for AF to get out of my way. :) :af:

LOL Go away :witch: Don't come to bother me either please...oh pretty pretty please! Leave me for 9 months!!!

Wishing you tons of luck this cycle :)

LOL Go away :witch: Don't come to bother me either please...oh pretty pretty please! Leave me for 9 months!!!

Wishing you tons of luck this cycle :)

Thank you!

I have a feeling witchy-poo is going to leave you alone for 9 months! :)

Ahhhh bless you thanks hun :) Just hope I am not setting myself up for a fall. Too much wishful thinking and all that :/ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->