TTC#2 - Here we go again!!!

taylorttc

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am back and ready to try for baby no2!
It took us 2 and a half almost 3 years for No1 so I'm hoping no where near as long for no2!:thumbup:

This forum helped me so much during that time and I love the support everyone provides each other with. I hope to make some lovely ttc friends!

DD is 16months now, we are CD 9 expecting to ovulate around CD13-16 so will be doing lots of BD!!

Here goes month one! :hugs:

Lots of love ladies

Xxx

CD21-
I have no idea when or even if I have ovulated, however we managed to BD CD 10,12,14,16,18 and 20 - now we are going to relax :hugs:

It's 4.40am and I've been wide awake since 3am , can't for the life of me get back to sleep my full body is aching I've got pains everywhere and my head is aching so badly.

Seemed to have A LOT of EWCM this month(sorry tmi?!) which has been present from about CD13 to CD18 so I could have OV anywhere between then maybe?

Around another 9 days until AF is due, 11 at the longest and 8 at least.

Fingers crossed we've caught the eggy :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well Xxx

Good luck Hun we are currently ttc no 2 dd took 2 years to conceive, currently on month 13 ttc no 2 hopefully you will catch little egg soon x

We are on our first month ttc #2 we fell after only few months of trying for #1 but I'm 32 now so it may not be as easy this time.

I should be ovulating on Monday so we are going to cover the next 4 days. Im not too hopeful for this month but worth a try. We will find out on Christmas Day if it's been a success.

Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->