TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

How is everyone doing? Hope u all had a good weekend. So I told my hubby this morning. I was trying to wait until Thursday but I have been irritable and sooooo tired I had to tell him. Plus I told the LO he was going to be a big brother n he kept repeating it so I swore he would spill the beans.
I made him a shirt last night, so when my DH woke up with the LO he read it on his shirt and called me. He isn't a morning person so it took him a while. He appreciates the creativity! Attaching a pic of the shirt I copied and thankfully the progress in my hpts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-26-07-33-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-26-07-33-50.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2015-10-26_07.51.20.jpg
    2015-10-26_07.51.20.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
not_so_easy, what a cute shirt! and a creative way to let your DH know! Test line is looking good!

Not so easy, that shirt is way cute!!! What a fun way to tell DH!

Thought I may have ovulated but looks like it's a no go. Bummer :( Need to pick up a new thermometer because the one I have is really inconsistent. I'll check my temp 3 times in a row and get 3 totally different temps. Can't be right!

Thanks ladies!

I noticed the same thing with my thermometer and switched. Worked much better...I don't think the first one I got was a basal body thermometer. I also really tried to make sure I was getting 3 hrs of sleep before using the temp and that helped to stabilize. Looks like a long cycle for you mammamac
Mkaykes, I can't see ur chart well but r u in the tww?

Bit the bullet an decided to POAS on Wednesday evening seeing as I STILL haven't 'come on' since stopping the pill almost 7 weeks ago. but unfortunately got a :bfn: :nope:

No idea tbh. I thought a pain I had in my left side 3 weeks ago might have been a sign of O but can't have been

Bummer on the negative test mummy Ellie :(

Went to pick up a bbt thermometer and the store didn't even carry one. Need to check another pharmacy. Definitely a long cycle but that's normal for me. Dang pcos. Also just coming off the pill has to make for an irregular cycle anyway.

Hey ladies, how we all doing? Been 2 weeks since we spoke on here

Hi ellie. Going through a bit of a scare with the LO...I've been spotting these last few days so I had a blood draw and an ultrasound. So far the bean is hanging in there and we were able to see and hear the heartbeat. I'm traveling for work (off to London) and I am petrified. Fingures crossed the baby stays out!
How r u?

Attachments

• 20151112_104504~2~2.jpg
    20151112_104504~2~2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Stay put little bean!! I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling big big :hugs:

As for me, AF has finally shown up since coming off the pill back in September. So at least if I do become pregnant afterwards, at least I now know when my LMP was lol

Great news Ellis! Good luck catching that egg!! I also remember what a relief it was to finally get a proper period after 2 months...I was scared it would never come. I was literally a few days away from my doc giving me something to make it come! Good luck! Hope u get a nice surprise for the holidays!

Thanks :) Although to be completely honest, from now, I've no clue what I'm doing lol I've never tracked my body before IYKWIM? I can't think of the words I want lol

Ladies, hello! Been a long long time since anyone has posted! Are we all ok? Whats happening with you all?

Me, I'm a bit confused tbh. I had my period finally after 2 months of being off my BCP back on 14th November. I was on for around a week. Since then I haven't been back on again. Is this normal? Is it meant to take so long in between the 2? I took a test on Xmas Eve which was a :bfn: so I'm all messed up and don't know what to think or do :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->