TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?? ☺️ I'm looking for some buddies

I just went off bc this week (a mini pill) and we are just starting TTC for our second pregnancy/3rd baby. Our b/g twins just turned 1 last month and I love every minute of Mommyhood!

I have PCOS and it took us several years to get our first bfp. After several doctors we finally got in to a fertility doctor and within 3 cycles on his cocktail of meds we finally got pregnant with our babes. This time around we are planning to give my body a few months to see if I am ovulating on my own. I never did before when we were TTC but I know lots of PCOS women who say that the second pregnancy was much easier than the first, almost like your first pregnancy fixes your body a bit and gets it working on its own. We shall see. I'm not super optimistic though and we are fully prepared for me to not ovulate and are planning to call up our fertility doc around the start of the new year of its clear I'm not ovulating at all by that point. Hopefully if assistance is needed again, this time will be quick like it was when we finally got to the right doctor last time. And we are even okay with the idea of twins again haha considering if we end up on similar meds and with twins running in my family it could theoretically happy again!

Anyway, that's me �� I had a dip in temp this morning so we did our thing and will see if I get a temp rise in the next day or two. That just seems way to easy though. Haha my guess is my temps will just bop around high to low to high (the lovely trademark of PCOS temping!) but we shall see.....

Not so easy..... funny you should ask, I got my BFP yesterday! Still very early days and am obviously cautious after 2 ectopics and a miscarriage, hoping I can get an early scan next week. How are you?

Mamamac, welcome! I can't believe your twins are 1 and you're thinking about another, it took me until my daughter was 2 to even think about it! Anyway, good luck and I hope you ovulate soon, go get that egg!

x

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?? ☺️ I'm looking for some buddies

I just went off bc this week (a mini pill) and we are just starting TTC for our second pregnancy/3rd baby. Our b/g twins just turned 1 last month and I love every minute of Mommyhood!

I have PCOS and it took us several years to get our first bfp. After several doctors we finally got in to a fertility doctor and within 3 cycles on his cocktail of meds we finally got pregnant with our babes. This time around we are planning to give my body a few months to see if I am ovulating on my own. I never did before when we were TTC but I know lots of PCOS women who say that the second pregnancy was much easier than the first, almost like your first pregnancy fixes your body a bit and gets it working on its own. We shall see. I'm not super optimistic though and we are fully prepared for me to not ovulate and are planning to call up our fertility doc around the start of the new year of its clear I'm not ovulating at all by that point. Hopefully if assistance is needed again, this time will be quick like it was when we finally got to the right doctor last time. And we are even okay with the idea of twins again haha considering if we end up on similar meds and with twins running in my family it could theoretically happy again!

Anyway, that's me �� I had a dip in temp this morning so we did our thing and will see if I get a temp rise in the next day or two. That just seems way to easy though. Haha my guess is my temps will just bop around high to low to high (the lovely trademark of PCOS temping!) but we shall see.....

Welcome! :hi:

Seems like we r around the same place in our cycle...hopefully we can join Joey and laubull soon!

Not so easy..... funny you should ask, I got my BFP yesterday! Still very early days and am obviously cautious after 2 ectopics and a miscarriage, hoping I can get an early scan next week. How are you?

Mamamac, welcome! I can't believe your twins are 1 and you're thinking about another, it took me until my daughter was 2 to even think about it! Anyway, good luck and I hope you ovulate soon, go get that egg!

x

OMG Congrats!!!! :flower:
Please post a pic and let us know if you had (or have) any symptoms. Super Exciting!!!!

Like Joey really bad indigestion really early on, but it's faded now. I've felt a bit sicky on and off, and now just lots of twinges done there, hoping it's just ligaments and not anything ectopic related.

Pic attached, still faint on the line test but obvious on the digital, lol!

Attachments

• IMG_1547.jpg
    IMG_1547.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww congrats Laubull!

Welcome MamaMac :wave:

Going back to my post on Saturday, that dull pain I had, is it possible that may have been ov? Or am I reading into a lot of things way too much?

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

Laubull - congrats on your bfp!!!! Finger crossed that little bean sticks!!!

lol yeah I know, we are crazy! But truth is we are older. (I'm 33 and DH is turning 42 in Feb) and we want a big family so there's no time to waste. Especially with my fertility issues. Would be great if it happened easy but you never know. Could take us a few years for it to happen again, IF it happens again. So we'd rather get going with it. Plus all my twin mom friends tell me that after twins, having one baby is a breeze hahaha

Mummy_ellie - I was never able to "feel" ovulation. What I did notice is that when I ovulated I noticed at increase in the horny factor hahaha

With my twins the only early pregnancy signs I felt before taking my test was aunt flow signs. I was CERTAIN the witch was coming! Sore boobs and early menstral cramping and even brown blood spotting (which apparently was implantation of our two babes!). When I was so crampy the night before aunt flow was supposed to start I thought "well, that's another cycle over" and was gearing myself up for the next step on the fertility ladder because that was our last cycle on those meds before moving to injections. But the next morning my temp hadn't dropped which it always did the day aunt flow arrived. So I thought "why not!" And took the test that changed my life! Haha

When I first started TTC I was obsessive and read into every twinge and every symptom. This time I'm going to TRY to be less obsessive hahaha we will see if I succeed. So far just temping. Will probably pick up some OPKs and pregnancy tests to have on hand.

But anyway, just wanted to share that story because I was so sure I was out that cycle and that cycle was when it happened. So no matter what symptoms you're feeling or not feeling you never know! :)

Just thought I'd share in case anyone wanted to check it out, this is my chart from the cycle I got pregnant with the twins. Last time around I loved to check out success charts hahaha Now I'm obsessed with my own!

image.jpg

I think I'm just being silly then. I didn't act like this when I had DS. I just got on with it iykwim.

I had brown when I wiped(sorry TMI) on Saturday, and I've been off BCP since 21 Sept. I'm not used to actively trying lol so I think I'm going overboard. Feel rather silly now :blush:

Don't feel silly at all! I'm totally obsessive. And going through the frustration of fertility there was so little I felt I could control so whatever I could try to control I did! It was part of the process for me. Do whatever you want! Obsess away! That's what this lovely forum is for! ☺️

Hi Everyone. Sorry I hv been MIA. I am in the going tww part of my cycle :coffee:. I know it's super early but don't feel like it's gonna work for me this cycle. Trying not to get too bummed but it hard since the first time around it was so easy!
Mummyellie, unfortunately I am not one of the lucky few that feels ov pain, but around 3dpo I feel super tired from the influx of hormones...like going to be at 830p.m. with no dinner kind of tired. This is why I use opks so that I don't drive myself bonkers guessing.
Manama, what part of your cycle are you in?

Hi ladies - I got my shipment of my DailyWellness FertilityBlend supplements yesterday, started taking them today! I wish I had had them closer to CD1, but oh well. Got the male version for DH too, so I just hope he actually takes them! Less than a week until O, so going to start trying to DTD every other day for the next week. DH will be happy, I got a UTI Sunday night, so he's been rejected all week, lol.

Any updates Laubull? How are you feeling?

Ah thank you for asking MKayes, I'm ok, feeling sicky and tired, and my boobs feel like they're going to explode!! But I'm worrying it's going to go wrong, I've no signs but just worrying after everything that's happened. I'm going to the doctors Tuesday so hopefully they'll refer me straight for a scan.

Looks like you've had a big temp dip so I hope you've been bding all weekend ;-) x

:hi: mummyellie. I thought I lost everyone! I am in the boring and emotionally exhausting tww...lol. I tested early last month and got myself really bummed by having those Clorox white bfns shining back at me. So I am very impatiently holding off. I am about 9-10 dpo. I guess the only reason my impatience hasn't won yet is because I don't feel pregnant. (ever since I ovulated, silly I know) which is also bumming me out! :nope: I'm searching for some positivity ladies!
How r the rest of u?

The TWW is tough! Hang in there!

I'm just sort of blah. Huge temp dip today so thought could be ov. Took 2 OPKs though and both negative. Was planning to dtd tonight just in case but got home to my hubby playing his computer game and hasn't done any of the small tasks I'd left him for the evening so now I'm just annoyed with him and probably will just go to bed without him cause I don't want to be around him as I'll probably be nasty and pick a fight. Ugh husbands irritate! I'll be over it by morning of course. Just annoyed and tired tonight I guess. Blah

I HATE the TWW also ladies! I'm about there, got a good +opk today, hoping to see a temp spike in the morning. DTD this morning and hopefully again the next couple days.

MamaMac - I hear you about just going to bed. The worst part of ttc for me is the planned and obligations the DTD. The last thing I'd want to do is DTD if I was irritated with him! Even at the sacrifice at a baby.

Yeah, the have to do bd sometimes comes at the worst times. If I had gotten a positive opk yesterday I would have done it but as I didn't, I didn't worry too much. With my pcos it's not likely I will ovulate alone anyway.

At the moment I'm up at 5:50 am because I had massive nasty almost throwing up heartburn like I haven't had since my pregnancy with my twins. I've also been exhausted and having crazy dreams so just to be sure I just took a pregnancy test. Totally negative as expected but I just wanted to be sure. My luck I'd end up as one of those crazy I didn't know I was pregnant people hahaha

Ha! Wouldn't that be perfect if u just ended up pregnant!
Mkaykes - good luck catching that egg. At least it sounds like it cycles have been a bit normal since u started ttc right?
Mammamac - u r so nice...I gotta get better at that. I probably would hv picked a fight with him. I am trying to get better...I put together a list and let him handle it over time. Its helped us so I don't get on his case everyday but sometimes I can't help myself when I don't see any 64th ing getting crossed off...lol.
I've been under the weather since yesterday and I had a bit of a temp increase. I woke up 10 minutes before the alarm and went to the bathroom before taking my temp though...boo. Didn't realize it was that late...I usually get up around 2am to use the bathroom. I guess we will see tomorrow!

I'm starting to experience horrible nausea. Have been sick a few times this morning but as well as the sickness, I'm having horrible chills and I just want to go home and cuddle up in bed, but if I did, that would probably just hurt my boobs which are rock hard and so sore.

I'm hoping these symptoms are a positive sign and I'm so grateful to be in this position, so I hate to complain, but trying to keep a smile on my face in work when I just want to put my head in the toilet is difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->