TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

And af has started! ..... Feel so upset, why does ttc feel like such a roller coaster of emotions.... I am just so desperate to have a close age gap between my kids and I'm feeling like I can't even give my daughter that!

I m so sorry lucy!!
How old is your daughter? How old r u? How many cycles since u have been trying baby no 2? How long did it take for DD?

My ds is turning 1yr old in 3weeks..I m turning 34 in august...really wanna conceieve soon...onto my 4th cycle....! Took me an yr to conceieve no 1...

I started workin out today hoping it helps with conceiving....

My daughter is 6 months old, I'm 24 but I also have endometriosis.we haven't been using contraception since she was born but that my 3rd proper cycle.
I'm just hoping I'm not going to e another 2 years like my dd ...

Think I need to have a sit down talk with oh tonight, hopefully try and get him on board with bd 'ing more often :/ we will see!

And what happened to this super fertile phase after you have a baby......
Was hoping to make use of that!

Hi Lucy
U r atleast young and ds is very young too...I feel so old and jusr want to finish family...ttc just kills the excitement! !
I want to go back to my profession in next 2yrs so really wanna finish family...
Dunno why ppl say fertility is high rt after:(

Hey, sorry not been on in a while, how are u? I'm good thanks :) think I'm gunna be out this month as we have family staying so feels like we can't bd while they are staying :(

Feeling hopefull this month........ Bd on cd 12,14,16,18 & 20!! And have a 30-32 day cycle so hoping I've done enough!

How are you girls getting on?

Hi Lucy
Sorry to not msg sooner
My ds turned 1 yday so was busy with bday preps...
I dunno when and if I oed since I had 5 days of positive opk..didn't continue testing..
Good luck.. that's alot of bd! When did you o??

Well..... After all that bd ing, af turned up on calender day 32! :(
What the **** am I doing wrong? :(

Hi Lucy
Hru ..sorry to not reply sooner...I was trying not to obsess this cycle

Igot positive opk today cd17...bd cd 15 and ll do tonight and maybe tomorrow. ..let's see...5mths of ttc n still no pregnancy. ..

Hi Ladies!

I know this thread has been up and running but was wondering if you all mind if I join in?!?

TTC#2, DD will be 1 year old in 2 weeks. Still breastfeeding which means my cycle is all over the place... last one was over 55 days!
CD 12 today, will be using CM, Ferning microscope, OPKs and FF charting.

!!Baby dust all around!!

So sorry I havent been here for ages ladies ive had a crazy time. We tried up until Eli was diagnosed with ocular albinism at 8 months old (google or facebook eyesight4eli for more info) then we were told if we wanted anymore children we should have ivf as the chance of our next baby having the same condition is 1 in 4 chance (it only affects biys and theres a 50% chance they will have it.) well this month ive been using OPKs as a birth control (i dont like to use hormones) well we only dd once 5 days after my positive opk. Well even 2 days after my husband said im sure youre pregnant, i just laughed. Well at 11 dpo i took a test and omg a very very faint positive! So Eli is now 9.5 months so we are going to be the proud parents of 2 under 2! Im terrified but exited and im hoping we find out its a girl so i dont have to stress about ocular albinism :wacko:
So i just wanted to give you ladies hope that it only takes once :happydance:
Here are my tests 11dpo, 12dpo, 13dpo going down
And lots of baby dust for you all :dust:

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/michelle_baker3/image_zpsa6ksmgog.jpeg

Hi lemely
So gud to hear from u
How is Eli now?
Congrats on bfp...it is amazing how it all works out!!!
I had bfp this past cycle but ended in early miscarraige...started working but resigned as ds kept getting sick at daycare...
How is job?
Keep us posted!

Hi sheebee
How is going??
My ds is 15months and i finally had bfp but it was chemical....my dream to have 2 under2 wont be happening afterall..I m sure God has better plans...
What are u upto?

TE=sheebee82;37461650]Hi Ladies!

I know this thread has been up and running but was wondering if you all mind if I join in?!?

TTC#2, DD will be 1 year old in 2 weeks. Still breastfeeding which means my cycle is all over the place... last one was over 55 days!
CD 12 today, will be using CM, Ferning microscope, OPKs and FF charting.

!!Baby dust all around!![/QUOTE]

Congrats lemely! :)
Sort to hear that jannah!
Nice to hear fro you sheebee!

I'm just starting my tww!
First month using cbfm!
Was worried I wouldn't get a peak! But that's me got my two peak days and now in the tww

Quick update ladies, i hope you are all doing well.
Im now 27 weeks :happydance:
Eli is struggling bless him, his eyesight is deteriorating sadly but he is coping very well. If you are interested you can follow us on face book at https://www.facebook.com/eyesight4eli

We are already talking about 3 under 3 :blush:

:babydust: to all you ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"