TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

I'm not temping as I'm currently up with lo every night unfortunately :(

How are you rainbow?
I managed to bd the night before pos opk and the night of opk. Do you think that is enough?
I am now 5 days since pos opk and feel like af is about to come? Strange? :/

11 days till af is due!

Hi Lucy
I m 6dpo...8 days to af:)
Yes, your timing was perfect:)...only way to confirm o is through temping...
I am currently fighting a cold but for some reason tummy has weird sensations...
Other than that just busy with DS...can't wait for winter to be over!!

Just over a week left for you! Excited!
If my lo sleeps till 5 then wakes up can I take my temp then? What kind of thermometer do you use?
Wiered sensations? In what way?
My lower tummy feels tender.... Strange

I know! So looking foreword to have a nice wall with the dogs instead of it raining and windy

Hi Lucy
As long as you have 3h of undisturbed sleep, you can take temp...mine is any where 5am to 10am...
I bought a thermometer from CVS...anything that can give you .0 reading...

I felt like alot of pressure on my c section scar n twinges on left yday...dunno if it was coz I had fever etc..I was very weepy too maybe coz i wasnt well....today I had some leaking from one breast -weird!!! Ds was kissing my tumm6y too last night..he never does that...not going to over analyze...
Hru feeling?

Think I might temp next month if I don't get my bfp this time!

Hope these are all good signs for you!!
I am soooo bloated! I look 4 months pregnant! And I'm constantly thirsty today...feeling tired in the evening too last night and tonight.

I'm not reading anything into these though sai didn't think I would have any signs do soon x
How you feeling today ?

Lemely & rainbow, how are you?

Checking in! Thanks Lucy for asking! :) I'm doing good busy with work and trying to lose weight lol. How are you guys?

I hope you all get your bfps this cycle! <3

Did af appear rainbow?

I hate the 2 week wait..... Sooo much!
I feel like I don't want to make plans for anything incase I fall pregnant but I don't want to spend the next whoever knows how long not doing anything if that makes sence? Anyone else feel the same? X

Hi Lucy
I m still sick...no voice n chest congestion..DS is teething and also sick like me
My Temps dropping since yday cd32 today...thinking af ll show up early although 14day luteal.phase is Wednesday...just 9dpo today
Alot of stitch type pain on left yday. ..this morning felt like af is here but nothing....
Other than that nothing much my end...:)

Sadly she did :( and still here!! :/

And yes that makes perfect sense! Goodluck ladies xxx

Are you feeling any better jannah ? Have you tested yet? Not long now till Wednesday! You had any signs?
I'm still feeling thirsty and bloated, kind of off my food today, just don't know what I want to eat lol
Maybe I'm just coming down with something!
When are you due to ovulate rainbow?

Hi Lucy
My voice isn't back yet. ..my temp dropped today so af should show up before wed...ds got fever, runny nose, cough, teething, fussy...
I tested middle of day yday with cheapie..it was neg..didn't hold pee etc..if no af by Thursday than will test using FRER...
When r u testing? When is af?
Where r u lemeley?

I m out ladies..started brown spotting....chances r af ll start full flow once I wakeup

Sorry jannah! Hoping this next cycle is the one :)
Af due on Saturday, I'm out of town for a few days so will be back on Friday night and will test sat morning.... I'm currently trying to hold so I can take a test just now.... 3 days early? What's the chances? X

Hi Lucy
Good luck
How long is your lp?I usually prefer waiting till after day af is due...I just have one test at home lol. ...how soon did u find out with your first one?
Onto my 4th cycle. ..can't believe it's taking long...I thought after #1, this ll be easy. ...or I wouldn't mind oops surprise bfp lol

I took a test a few days ago, in was negative, well..... I thought I seen a faint something but I I think my eyes where playing tricks as the 'line' disapeared!
So af is due today!
No sign yet, going to test tomorrow morning if it doesn't turn up by then as I only have 1 test! I didn't fin out till 6-7 weeks as I had what I thought was my period, turn out it was implantation bleeding !

How Long did it take for you to concieve your first?

I'm now 1 day late and took a test and it's a bfn.... :(
Just waiting for af to turn up now!
Feeling really deflated :(

Hi Lucy
It took me 12mos to conceive no 1. Wat abt u?
Good luck..no af is a good sign!!!

I was 2 years of ntnp, before my first, desperate to not let it be that Long between them!
Still no af, little spotting when I wiped yesterday morning and the same this morning.... Strange :/ but I'm not put of tests! Will order some tonight but I feel like I'm out again this month anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->