TTC#2 looking for a bud!

Hi all! Hubby and I have been trying for #2 since June with no luck. I typically O on the 17th day of my 33 day cycle. We BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, & 24. On day 24, I began having positive OPKs. With our first, I got a + opk before I got a + hpt. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone and if this is possible or all in my head...

Hi all! Hubby and I have been trying for #2 since June with no luck. I typically O on the 17th day of my 33 day cycle. We BD'd on days 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, & 24. On day 24, I began having positive OPKs. With our first, I got a + opk before I got a + hpt. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone and if this is possible or all in my head...

Hi! I've never used opks as hpts before. So I'm not sure. I've heard that it's worked for some but sometimes they pick up the surge towards the end of your cycle. Some women have a lh surge before af. Hope this helps.

Hi!

My son was fine with hand, foot and mouth. Luckily he had no sores in his mouth so apart from 1 sleepless night with a temp we did okay.

I'm due :witch: on Tues so I'm going to wait until then to test. That's if I need to as my body is pretty good at being regular.

I don't have a 2 week wait, its more a 1 week wait as my cycles are only 26 days long!

How are you getting on HappyFishie? X

Hi!

My son was fine with hand, foot and mouth. Luckily he had no sores in his mouth so apart from 1 sleepless night with a temp we did okay.

I'm due :witch: on Tues so I'm going to wait until then to test. That's if I need to as my body is pretty good at being regular.

I don't have a 2 week wait, its more a 1 week wait as my cycles are only 26 days long!

How are you getting on HappyFishie? X

I'm 6 or 7 dpo. Not feeling the need to test yet. I'm really going to try to hold out since I remember how much money goes into early testing. But it's easier said than done. Good luck on Tuesday!

Thanks!

Good luck :dust::bfp: your way! Please let us know how ur getting on.

My son has decided he wants to use his potty now I feel so proud but can't believe how much he's growing up! :nope:

Xx

Thanks!

Good luck :dust::bfp: your way! Please let us know how ur getting on.

My son has decided he wants to use his potty now I feel so proud but can't believe how much he's growing up! :nope:

Xx

8 or 9 dpo today. Caved in and tested bfn. Not feeling much going on so I think I'm out.

Never say never!

I'm trying not to think about it, I'm away for a night tomorrow with work so hopefully that will take my mind off it x

:witch: got me on Saturday afternoon.I'm okay though. Not feeling like last month when I kept testing even though AF came...I'm not feeling any symptoms this month. My AF seems to have changes the past few months. I use a menstrual cup, so I see what's going on more clearly, which I like. My flow seems heavier and my periods started lasting longer again. Not painful for the most part and very little cramping, but it's still bugging me and I guess I should probably go see my gyno soon to check everything is good down there.

Sorry to hear about af yoshy! I thought that I would be fine this month but when I saw my first bfn, I relived the same feelings I had before we conceived DS. The sadness and uncertainty got me this time. Feeling totally bummed but we'll try again next month. I'm about 9 or 10 dpo and another bfn for me today. I had a bfp with my son at 9 dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out.

Yoshy sorry to hear about a coming x
I know how you feel HappyFishie. I'm due af today and I'm usually on time, nothing yet so I did a test with a bfn. I'm so devestated. Just a wait now till we can try again xx

Thanks ladies. I'm ready to just start over and put all the bfns behind me. I'm feeling optimistic. Not necessarily about this month, but about some time in the next 2-3 months. Our times are coming

I hope it is our month soon. My son needs a brother or sister 😃

I agree! My little one needs a sibling and I'm not getting any younger! LOL

Hi can i join you ladies? We are TTC #2 after struggling to conceive the first time around. We were diagnosed as "unexplained" so hoping pregnancy cured us. Just starting my third pp cycle :)

Hi girls,

Well I still didn't get AF so tried another test on Sat morning and got a positive! Feel a little guilty letting you know but it has taken 13 months. I hope you girls get your positives soon.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust:Hi luna fancy seeing you here xD

Congrats mrscrad! Sticky baby dust for you :dust:

Congrats MrsCrad!:)

Hi ladies, can I join too?! We are ttc #2, our daughter has just turned 3 and have decided now is the right time. On cd1 and feel like this month is really going to drag! x

CONGRATS Mrscrad!!!!! very happy for you!!!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!. Hopefully we'll all follow you soon with bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->