TTC#2 looking for a bud!

Hi can i join you ladies? We are TTC #2 after struggling to conceive the first time around. We were diagnosed as "unexplained" so hoping pregnancy cured us. Just starting my third pp cycle :)

Welcome!!!

Congrats MrsCrad!:)

Hi ladies, can I join too?! We are ttc #2, our daughter has just turned 3 and have decided now is the right time. On cd1 and feel like this month is really going to drag! x

Welcome!!!

Here's my update:. I got af very very unexpected. It came 4 days early. That never happens to me. It was very heavy and not normal for me. If it was a chemical wouldn't I still have been late? I'm really worried about what might have happened this cycle. I was almost positive that I o'd when I did so I was very confused when af came. I have a small cyst on my right ovary, if it burst could it have caused such a heavy flow? Sorry for the tmi. I made an appointment with the gyno. It's scheduled for two weeks from now. I'm ready for next cycle.

Ugh, I've been sick on and of for the past couple of months... Had a never ending cough for like the past six weeks, then got a nasty cold on top of it last week. Then DS came down an ear infection yesterday, then by the evening I was feeling crazy nauseous, and ended up waking up at 1am rushing to puke.
Had a similar bug about two months ago and it lasted almost a week!
I just so sick of being sick! And this seems to happen to me every year!

How is everyone doing? I went to gyno for a checkup after last month. Had thyroid checked, ultrasound to check for cysts and all came out great. I'm happy and relieved but still no bfp for me. It would be pretty funny if it happens on the same month I conceived DS. Any updates?

I need to set up a gyno appointment this week.
AF just finished so now I'm waiting to O.

I got a bfp this week, so thankful it only took two cycles this time :cloud9:

Hi,ladies!!! Do u mind if i join you all?? I am TTC #3. I have a 6 and 12 year old, both sons. Wpuld love to try for a little mini me,LOL!!! I am expecting AF on the 26th. I really think im preggers. I juat feel it,lol. Wish me luck!!

Hi,ladies!!! Do u mind if i join you all?? I am TTC #3. I have a 6 and 12 year old, both sons. Wpuld love to try for a little mini me,LOL!!! I am expecting AF on the 26th. I really think im preggers. I juat feel it,lol. Wish me luck!!

Welcome and good luck! When will you be testing?

Hi! I'd love to join! I have a 17 month old and I'm currently on CD4. Will be TTC starting this cycle ☺

Here's my quick update. I believe I had a chemical two months ago. We're still trying. I'm praying it happens soon. We're going on 7 or 8 cycles so far. It took 7 with DS. I'm trying to remain positive. Let's pray for some sticky ones!!!! Any other updates?

Here's my quick update. I believe I had a chemical two months ago. We're still trying. I'm praying it happens soon. We're going on 7 or 8 cycles so far. It took 7 with DS. I'm trying to remain positive. Let's pray for some sticky ones!!!! Any other updates?

I'm praying for lots of :dust: for you! I'm on CD8 now and AF just left. I'm waiting to start BD. I'm not sure when to do it. Fertility Friend predicted my fertile days.. do I DTD everyday or alternate days?

Thank you apaki! I usually use opks and use an app on my phone to track my fertile days. We try to bd once every day around o. Some people do it every other day.

Thank you apaki! I usually use opks and use an app on my phone to track my fertile days. We try to bd once every day around o. Some people do it every other day.

Thanks we'll try for everyday then although with a hyperactive toddler we spend most of our time being exhausted 😀

Bumping ! How is everyone doing? Any updates?

1dpo here! Waiting for the tww to fly by!

I'm having such a hard time with this tww. I think I'm about 7 dpo. No symptoms. Nothing going on. I'm so disappointed. I had my bfp three years ago with my son on this very same week. It would of been nice. I'm already looking forward too next cycle. Good luck to you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->