TTC #2 -- Looking for a buddy!

CamoQueen

Mom of 2 & 1 on the way!
Reaction score
Hey, guys! DH and I started TTC (more like NTNP this time around, because I haven't been using OPKs, charting, temping, etc) last month in hopes of concieving number two. No luck yet, and I'm hoping to find a buddy in yet another crazy round of TTC.:thumbup:

Last time TTCing it took me a month to get PG with David. He's turning 1 in a week; time really flies! I'm thinking my journey this time will be much longer; I'm still BFing and have yet to see a return of AF, even though he's eating three solid meals a day and is waking very little at night! Normally I would be happy, but I want so bad to ovulate right now!:dohh:

Anyhoo... anyone who wants a buddy to bitch about the ups and downs to, and just chat about everyday life, hit me up! :flower:

I'd love to be your buddy! I am in exactly the same boat as you! :hugs: I think i'm prob more NTNP at the mo as not really sure of cycles - AF made an appearance for a week a month back so not sure when she'll appear again! Mind you it took me a year last time so you'll prob beat me to it! :)
Can you believe our babies are nearly 1? Where has that year gone... xx

hi guys

feel free to come over to tinsel tots if you wish
we are all friendly and helpful

xx

Me too.Camoqueen you were one of or November mummies from last year right? Eleanor was one last week and now we have decided its time to start this whole journey again!

Yay, people in the same boat!:happydance: Yeah, I can't believe our babies are one, isn't that nuts? I feel like I had him yesterday, and now he's *thisclose* to walking!:wacko: The weirdest thing is how excited I am to be pregnant again. I remember all the angst and stretchmarks and cravings and I still wake up thinking, "Ooh, today might be the day!":dohh:

Yeah, I wish I was OV, though... we've already been at it a month and so far, nada. I tested for the heck of it yesterday, and of course it was neg. It kind of worries me because there's no period to miss, and if I'm anything like my mom, I might get PG when the first egg is dropped. She got PG with me when my brother was one, and never had a single period at all to warn her.:dohh:

Fingers crossed for you hon.

Have you bought an OPK to see if that may shed some light?

I know Eleanor was one last week, its crazy, although not a single tooth in site or is she trying to walk, a lazy little Moo she is!!

Hope you are all ok! Just thought I would 'check in' with you all!

Well, my AF arrived this morning on CD 36. I had long cycles before falling pregnant last time so doesn't look like they've become any shorter (which I was hoping they would! :dohh:) Suppose it gives me a bit of insight into where I am in cycle and means I can least I may be a bit more aware for this next cycle!

My LO was one yesterday! :happydance: Where has that year gone?
Happy Birthday for today David, hope you and your mummy are having a fab day! :cake:

xxx

Aww, thanks didda! Yes, it's so crazy how time has gone by! I swear, it feels like I was pregnant yesterday. And to top it all off, David just took his first steps yesterday... I thought I was going to burst into tears, I was so proud. It's been a very good week for us! And we're going to have a blast tonight watching him tear into his birthday (cup)cake. Yesterday he had a cookie for the first time and he ate that entire thing in five minutes flat; he ate like there was no tomorrow, lol.

MrsP -- I haven't bought any OPKs yet, mostly because I promised DH we would be more relaxed this time around, and I think if I drop a box in our shopping cart I will get lectured, lol! And you know, your daughter will probably get all of her teeth at once, that's usually how they say it happens when they get them later rather than sooner. Which I think is good, because you get all of that teething out of the way in one big, nasty chunk, rather than dealing with it as a slooooow draaaag. David got his first two teeth at 9 months and then 4 of the top teeth just started coming out all at the same time about a month ago, it was crazy! But then some friends of ours, their son is 4 months and has 7 teeth already. You just never know...

WOOHOO Mrs P!!! Just noticed your ticker! Huge Congrats! :hugs: Let's hope this is going to be a lucky thread! :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is ok! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->