TTC#2 looking for a buddy

tryin for #2

Reaction score
Hi
I have a beautiful girl born 08/15/2008 after a year of ttc. now that she is about to be 2 my DH and I have decided to try again.....any body want to be TTC buddies?!?!?!

Thanks Teri

:dust:

hiya, my son is 4 and we are also ttc number 2.

its hard to imagine having 2 isn't it!

it is so hard to imagine 2! it probably will be hectic but so worth it. :) when do you test?

:dust:

I am also ttc ...cd 16. Would love to be a buddy with you.

Shannon

I'll be buddies with ya I have a son that will be 2 in July

I'd love to have a buddy. My son was born July 14, 2008 after about 14 months of TTC. We just had a miscarriage in March (we weren't even trying), and now my body isn't wanting to get back to normal, and I'm being plagued with awful cysts! We decided to try again, since the loss made us realize how much we wanted another. I hope it happens for the both of us very soon! I don't have anyone to talk to about it...and my husband just looks at me dumbfounded when I start talking about it lol!

awwww...... i really dont have anyone to talk to either. The only thing my DH just wants to know when it is time to BD and if and when i start AF....LOL. MEN!!! But anyways i think I am out for this month, i have 2 days til AF and just took a test and BFN, sooooo.....next month we are trying the Sperm Meets Egg method! Hopefully will have a Valentines baby! LOL. Baby dust to you all!!!

That method does work. I was only with my son's father for a month and he dumped me so that whole month we were together we did that method and we weren't even trying and i end up pregnant with my son and had him july 8,2008. So my 2nd child will be by my new bf.

I never had a positive test until after my period was due...there's still hope! My husband is the same way haha. His only real concern is BDing. Sometimes I get annoyed, because I don't think he cares, but then I put myself in his shoes. If I was a man, I wouldn't care about this stuff either! It will happen soon! Hopefully for all of us! TTC is definitely an emotional journey...I'll come across 19 year old girls with 3-4 kids or kids that aren't taken care of, and it hurts me so badly. I wish all women were as appreciative and deserving of a child as the women on this forum. Lots of baby dust!

Hey ladies!! I'm 26 and DH and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter, that we got pregnant with the first month we tried. We have been ttc #2 since she turned two this past October to no avail. I bought and started using the clearblue fertility monitor in March and right now I am on cycle day 26. Waiting to see if AF comes!!!

hey hun im ttc my second as well :) my sons first birthday is the day after tomorrow :) i am on cd 12 i think? if i remember correctly ;) xx

i am on cd9 tomorrow we will be starting the SMEP......i dont know how we will do this cause i am so tired, hahaha.......

oh i'm doing smep too! so far have bd cd8,10,12 still havent got positive on an opk though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->