TTC #2 Month 20, Clomid Round One

Rosie_Phillip

Mom to Vance TTC #2 18+mo
Reaction score
Well ladies, here's to the first round of Clomid 50mg. After TTC for almost 2 years I finally (with pushing from my DH) went to see the OB/GYN. Seeing him was both worrisome and a relief. Turns out that #1, my adorable son, is in fact a miracle. I have PCOS. Sever PCOS apparently. A round of Provera was prescribed along with a round of Clomid. I took Provera for 10 days and my period was triggered 6 days after the last pill (June 28th, 2014). CD-5 I started Clomid, CD-9 I took the last pill and the BDing began :) CD 11 I had SERIOUS cramps on the right side. I was positive my ovary was going to explode. After some online scavenging, I chalked the cramps up to just side effects of the Clomid. The were gone by the next day and all was well. CD 13 I had more cramping on the right side but no where near as sever. In all my excitement my brain screamed "YOU ARE OVULATING!! GET BUSY!" Then all of a sudden last night when I went to the BR, HUGE (I mean hugggeee) amounts of EWCM. I have never, ever, experienced something like that. It was the largest blob of mucus I have ever seen. So now I am unsure as to weather I O'd CD-13 with all the cramping/pain, or if I am just now gearing up for the big O. :help:

How did the clomid work out for you? This is my first month and I am waiting on af. Due tomorrow but no signs yet. Feel the clomid may have increased my cycle though. Bfn on tests up to now. I didn't experience the Ewcm like you in fact think the clomid dried me up. Hope it worked for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->