TTC#2 Need a buddy!!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi i am 24 years old, I have been ttc for 1 year now but this month is the first time I have been trying opks and thermometer and charting. CD 26. I would love to share what I am experiencing with some one with the same cycle as the same for you I would love to here what you are experiencing as well :). I do have some questions to.

Hello,

I am TTC #2, My cycle is very late but my cycles are irregular. A little about me. We conceive our first baby in 2009 via IUI. Last year I started taking Liquid Vitex to regulate my cycles, after 4 months of taking 2 pills a day, along with prenatal vitamins, fish oil , B6, b12. I started to get my cycles every 28-32 days. I stopped taking the regime, and everything was great until this month no AF she didnt arrive. I was excited thought I was pregnant...test :bfn:. A friend told be about Maca Root, Royal Jelly, and Soy only on CD 3-7 just like clomid. I started the Maca Root, and Royal Jelly 5 days ago, and I feel my ovaries like twitching mostly on the right side. I will start charting as well. Baby dust your way.

I hope everything turns out for you :) !! I Just really started To chart and temp and so I don't know too much about taking the pills and what I should take. if you could give me some suggestions on what you think I should take first, I am taking Folic Acid. I had My daughter 6 years ago wasn't planned and it happened very quick. I am not with her dad any more and haven't for 5 years now. My boyfriend now we have been dating for 4 years and started trying 2 years ago but just BD every second day and nothing happened. So I decided to try charting and temping and I know it's the first month of doing so, and I have 3 days till my AF and no +'s so I don't think this is the month for me :(.

and I don't know if it is true or not but they say with temping if you have been for months you can tell if you are pregnant or not. If that is true, haven't got that far yet tho. Also My Cycles are 28-32 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->