TTC #2 Now the wait

arkkeeper05

Reaction score
Hey Ladies! First time one here! I have a son almost 9 and we are trying for #2 we have been trying for a while I don't want to go to the DR. We are thinking we may have gotten right this time. last cycle i used progesterone cream for the last part of my cycle. I am also taking Vitex. OPK showed I was Ovulating on day 7 now on day 12 I am having sharp pains and EWCM. I have no idea whats going on with me. We have been using instead softcups this cycle as well. Looks like I will be testing in a few weeks 3/22/14! Anyone want to be test buddies?

:hi: My AF is due on the 11th but if she doesn't show at all I can try hold out until the 22nd :haha: x

:hi: My AF is due on the 11th but if she doesn't show at all I can try hold out until the 22nd :haha: x

AWWW... Sorry it showed! Maybe this month will be the lucky month! I've been having weird twinges, aches, ect so we shall see! This wait is killing me!

I am currently 2 days past my +opk :) I'd love to join you! My ds is 6mo but this is the age gap we really want! Been trying for a little bit already too! I feel like we did all we could this week and af should be here the 29th... But of course I'll test early :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->