TTC #2 - ready or not?!

Alligator

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am hoping to join you. Looking to start TTC for #2 (I have a 19 month old) sometime this year...my sister is getting married in April and I am her MOH so I don't really want to be battling through the first trimester at her wedding, so likely sometime after that...but for the time being we are NTNP...hubby usually pulls out if he remembers LOL and I'm not tracking anything, yet...but I'm sure 'll start soon!

I do have to wait and see how this cycle goes, I'm not tracking a thing beyond my period and it's not due for 5-7 days (I used to be regular to the day before my daughter but now my cycles are longer by 2-3 days, sometimes up to 5, and more unpredictable within 2-3 days also. I know that's still fairly regular but it's unusual for me!). Anyhow...started feeling some cramping yesterday (unusual this long before my period) and tender breasts (somewhat usual for me in my cycle but not usually this early), so...we'll see. We were NOT trying and used the pull out method so...it would certainly be a shock! I doubt it and I'm sure my body is just messing with me but time will tell.

Whatever happens, I will be high risk this go around which is concerning to me. I found out during my daughter's birth (she was breech so I had a scheduled c/s) that I have a condition called unicornuate uterus, which is essentially half a uterus! Crazy! I had an MRI and I have 2 ovaries and tubes but one ovary and one tube does not connect to my functional uterus, so for all intents and purposes I only have one working set. I will be closely monitored as, especially with my previous csection now, the risk of pre-term labour is high. They won't let me go much past 37 weeks and I'll have to have another csection. All very scary to think of, and everything that can go wrong, but, I am more prepared now! I also had a miserable pregnancy in terms of sickness so I'm anxious for that! Anxious and excited and scared...so overwhelming!!

Anyone else TTC for #2? My daughter is our rainbow baby after a loss in our first pregnancy, so I felt like TTC for her was so anxiety inducing. I look back now and realize I was totally crazy! I am hoping to be more relaxed this time around.

I'm here TTC #2. 1st was a c-sec due to being breech. FX and :dust: to you

TTC #2 for us as well! Our first was a miscarriage and then less than a year later we had our rainbow baby! Here we are trying for another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->