TTC #2 right after #1??

AshNAmber

Loving our Baby Boy
Reaction score
So a little back story. My BF is 36 and ill be 34 in 4 days. We wasn't trying for our first little guy but we wasn't preventing either. I ended up getting pregnant and our little boy was born Spet 12. Yep he just a little over a month old. We love him to bits. Because of our ages and the gap between kids in our families our little guy literally has not a single baby to grow or play with. Needless to say he is spoiled completely rotten from both sides of the family. But now we want a sibling. So we think we want to do this sooner rather than later. I wanted us to get married before having another baby. But we know we want to spend our lives together and we have the means for another child. Just doing it so soon. Is it smart?

I would let your body rebound a bit after the first. We're not talking long here, 6 months maybe with healthy eating with plenty of essential vitamins and minerals. Growing a child takes a lot out of you and it's important to take care of your body too.

As for being married first or having 2 under 2, I say go for it if you feel you are ready. On the other hand, don't feel like your ages are a reason to have another child if you aren't ready for whatever reason. You both aren't too old to wait a couple years.

I found out I was pregnant with DS when DD was 4 months old. All good over here. They are now 13m and just turned 2 :flower:

It's not so much age as it is we want him to have someone to grow up with and be close to. My BF is the oldest and 9 years between his sister and he said they were close but he said that didn't happen until they got older. Which makes since. Have 2 under 2 wouldn't be a bother we already prepared our self for possible twins because they run in my family and age makes it a higher chance. Now if i had twins I might run screaming lol. Nah I know God will only bless me with what I can handle.. we decided we're going to not try but not prevent so whatever is meant to be is what it is.

That's exactly what we did. We just said "we will see what happens!" And it happened quite quickly. Now it looks like we are going to be having 3 under 3! Good luck :flower:

I started not trying, not preventing when dd was 3 months because I felt it might take a while to conceive again. No baby yet so we started really trying 2 months ago. I say go for it if you feel ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->