TTC#2 - who is with me?

nb1984

Mother of one
Reaction score
Hello!

I was a very frequent member of this forum a couple of years ago when TTC our DD, she was born in July 2010 and we are now about to go for number 2, so excited!!

I am due to ovulate this week and seem to have pretty short cycles atm 23/24 days, just wondered if there was any other 2nd time Mums on here who would be testing around the 21st/22nd of November? xxx

:dust:

Hi im donna 28 ttc a brother or sister for my daughter who will be three in december!! On cycle 1 and will he due af/testing around 21st too. I have 26 day cycles well i did hefore dd and have a short lp. good luck hun!!!

Hi im donna 28 ttc a brother or sister for my daughter who will be three in december!! On cycle 1 and will he due af/testing around 21st too. I have 26 day cycles well i did hefore dd and have a short lp. good luck hun!!!

Hey Donna!

Good luck to you as well! Is this your first month trying? We sort of vaguely thought we may have done it on the right days last month but thought we would properly try this month!

x

I was here before too! Had my DS May of 2010! I hope you get your BFP soon!! We are just starting to try for #2. I am due to O this week and should be testing around the 18th or so :)

I was here before too! Had my DS May of 2010! I hope you get your BFP soon!! We are just starting to try for #2. I am due to O this week and should be testing around the 18th or so :)

Doesnt it feel weird to be back?! I love it though!

Good luck hun, make sure you come back and let us know how you get on! xx

Hiya! I had my DD in May 2010 and we are trying for baby no2!! Very exciting and I cant wait, this is our first month of trying and I am so giddy, even though I know it may take a while! xxx

Hi there, thought I might join you ladies. Me and my OH are also ttc#2. I had my DD October 2005 so it has been a long wait for us and are now on our 3rd month of trying. I am also due for af/testing 21st/22nd November and I have a 25 day cycle. I do hope we all get our bfp's this month. Babydust to all of us. X

Hi girls,

Me too! I'm Natalie and my son will be 3 in December.

I came of bcp in June and have been trying since then. I'm having long irregular cycles (now on cd42) and short LP (9 days last cycle), but at least I think I'm ovulating and have tried to lengthen LP this cycle with B6.

Good luck to all x

Hi All
Me too - had DD in 2008 and now trying for #2 - This is 2nd month of trying - using the CBFM and from CD6 (now CD 9) getting high reading so fx for this month. Cycle is 24 - 25 days so should be testing about 20th.
Good look to all!!!

Hi - I too gave birth to my LO july 2010 (9th) and will be due to test 24th november. GOOD LUCK

Hey Donna!

Good luck to you as well! Is this your first month trying? We sort of vaguely thought we may have done it on the right days last month but thought we would properly try this month!

x

yes this is our first month trying, im due to ovulate next week eeekkk im so excited i want to be pregnant now!! kinda wishing we hadnt left it so late with dd almost 3 but tbh if someone had asked me 6 months ago about having another one it would have been a firm no for several reasons, cant wait now crazy how quickly we change our minds when it feels right!!!

donna xx

Donna I know exactly what you mean! We really didn't think that we would be able to cope with another for a long time. Funny how just suddenly you change your mind.

What date is your daughter's 3rd birthday? My son's is 1 Dec.

Really hope it happens for us soon. Don't want too big an age gap xx

Donna I know exactly what you mean! We really didn't think that we would be able to cope with another for a long time. Funny how just suddenly you change your mind.

What date is your daughter's 3rd birthday? My son's is 1 Dec.

Really hope it happens for us soon. Don't want too big an age gap xx

my daughter is on the 7th!!! cant believe shes going to be 3!!
very weird for us as we had been set that we werent having another one i had an emcs and failed to breastfeed so had (undiagnosed) pnd as a result of feeling like such a failure as a mum from the start. looking back i can see that i had pnd but would never have recognised it at the time!!

anyway all that is behind us and we have a happy healthy little girl and now planning on being a mum for the 2nd time i now know what is important!!
donna xx

My story is very similar Donna: traumatic birth; feeding difficulties and undiagnosed pnd.

Very best wishes to you and all the girls on this thread.

Let's all keep in touch xx

OMG thats weird plus we are both taking b6 for short lp!!!

good luck to everyone!!!

Hi ladies!

Can I join you.

We are currently ttc#2, this is our 4th month ttc. I had the coil removed in June. Af got me today.
I also suffered a traumatic birth and got pnd. Came off medication nearly 6 months ago, my ds was 2 in July.

Good luck to you!

Xx

Hi ladies!

Can I join you.

We are currently ttc#2, this is our 4th month ttc. I had the coil removed in June. Af got me today.
I also suffered a traumatic birth and got pnd. Came off medication nearly 6 months ago, my ds was 2 in July.

Good luck to you!

Xx

of course!!!!
ahhh gutted for you hun, fingers crossed for this cycle!!!

I feel robbed of my newborn thanks to pnd didnt get to enjoy her!!! It taken me untill recently to recognise that i did have it and it caused alot of issues with me bonding with my daughter!!

donna xx

Hi ladies!

Can I join you.

Good luck to you!

Xx

of course!!!!
ahhh gutted for you hun, fingers crossed for this cycle!!!

I feel robbed of my newborn thanks to pnd didnt get to enjoy her!!! It taken me untill recently to recognise that i did have it and it caused alot of issues with me bonding with my daughter!!

donna xx

I know exactly what you mean hun. I feel like I missed out with my DS as I hated the first few weeks so much. I was in agony for 2 weeks after episiotomy. Also got a sickness bug a week after I had him and was sick for 2 months, I lost 2 stone in a month and was so ill and had to stop breastfeeding. Im really hoping that I dont get it again as I got so low it was scary. Me and hubby nearly split up over it.

Good luck to you! :thumbup:

xxx

Hi, I'm Donna, 21 and TTC number two!

Me and my H (29) have a 14 month old daughter called Ava, we NTNP'd for her so this is our first time TTC. We had a miscarriage 2 months before conceiving Ava (was on the pill) and a chemical in September this year (on a different pill).

Good luck ladies :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->