TTC#2 - who is with me?

How are we doing ladies?

Did you test on Thursday Coleey?

How are we getting on Ladies?

Well having been trying since coming off the pill in June and having very long cycles, this cycle I decided to use Agnus Castus, 100mg vitB complex, 1000mg starflower oil and guaifenesen. Oh, and conceive plus.

It seems that something has made a difference, because this cycle it looks like I ovulated on CD23, which is a whole 11 days earlier than the last few cycles. Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart

Now if my LP would just be a few days longer than the usual 9 days, I may be in with a chance this cycle!

Keep your fingers crossed for me please x

Hi nb,

How are you feeling?

Hey lovely!

I was just about to post in my journal but today I actually
Feel pregnant!! We told my parents who are thrilled and I am
SO tired and nauseous! Just having a lovely bath & crashing early tonight!

Still can't believe it, it seems so far away!!!

What is your due date nb? I'm really happy for you and glad all is going well.

Where are you located? I'm in Edinburgh.

What is your due date nb? I'm really happy for you and glad all is going well.

Where are you located? I'm in Edinburgh.

Thank you!! I'm hoping you and I can be bump buddies! I'm due the 30th of July but when I had a scan last time they changed the date so it could be an August baby, which I'd rather as my Ruby is July so it'd be nice to have a month between them.

I'm down in Surrey, right on the outskirts of London. I have a friend who lives in Pencuik, is that near you?x

I'm still very late and saving my last test for Friday I think! My OH thinks I should wait longer, as didn't get a BFP until I was quite far into my pregnancy with my son. I'm feeling very impatient though! :haha: How are you hun?

I can't see your chart Autumn, the link isn't there. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :) xx

Oh me too nb!

Yes Penicuik is close to me. Just the other side of town. My best friend lives in New Malden which I think might be close to you (?) as she works sometimes at hospital in Guildford.

Coleey, getting excited for you! Do let me know how you get on.
My chart is here:

My Ovulation Chart

Hope you can see it this time?

I got my BFP 2 days ago :happydance::happydance:, this is our 3rd month ttc#2 after a m/c first month and I have no idea what happened the 2nd :wacko:. I had implantation spotting at 6dpo same as with DD.
We are so excited and happy, this is the best Christmas present one can get!!!
Our DD BFP was my 30 yrs birthday present :happydance::happydance:

Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust! :dust::dust:

:wohoo::wohoo:

:xmas6:

Oh me too nb!

Yes Penicuik is close to me. Just the other side of town. My best friend lives in New Malden which I think might be close to you (?) as she works sometimes at hospital in Guildford.

Coleey, getting excited for you! Do let me know how you get on.
My chart is here:

My Ovulation Chart

Hope you can see it this time?

I work in New Malden!! Small world!!

Hi girls how are you all doing? I'm still waiting but Agnus Castus last cycle shortened follicular phase and lengthened luteal phase so progress xx

well im just waiting to ov now, doc told me to count my 1st day of bleeding from the miscarriage as day 1, on cd6 now and everythings now all gone, as not nice as it was can now move on and hope to get my sticky bean soon x

Hi there, I dont know if you I can jump in? I am just about to start trying for bean 2. I am on day 5 of cycle and feeling those nerves just like when we started to try and concieve with ds. I am 30, live in hampshire and just wanna get on with it!

Hi Hopeithappens, I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. How are you doing now?

Welcome Jem x

I was at docs this morning and I've to go back 7dpo for full bloods. Happy to be getting hormone levels checked as think they are still all over the place.

thanx hun, im not to bad now cd 15 and still waiting to ov im panicking its not gona happen been using some cheap internet opks since last thurs and all ive got is faint lines im convinced the 1 i did earlier was a tiny bit darker but i think i might just be hoping theyre starting to get darker lol, sorry if ive missed somethin lol what r they checking your bloods for? x

Welcome Jem :) x

I am on a mission for baby 2 :) I would love to join this group, I'm due to ovulate near Christmas we gonna bed every few days starting tonight. I have had two miscarriages one year ago so my body has had time to heal since then :) Off to suduce my man in bed hahaha.

Welcome duffy :)

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages i found it awful going through one nevermind two

:dust: to us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->