TTC#2 - who is with me?

Hey all! Did this thread get moved or am I going mad?! How are you all doing today? Nb it's possible you may have missed your surge as it can be quite quick sometimes, sounds like you've done enough to cover it anyway! What time of day do you test? As I think that has an effect also.

I just got a +opk!!! So excited!! We BD this morning so shall again tmrw AM!!

I think you're right & testing in the early rvening is better for me than the morning, how're you getting on?xxx

well thought i woz getting back on track with my cycles, i had the implant removed then ovulated 8 days later then 1st proper period 8 days later then last month no idea if or when i ovd but period came on day 31 was gutted but thought atleast im starting to get back to normal, i am now on day 8 of cycle #2 and noticed ewcm throughout today, we dtd lastnight and today and planning to tommorrow so hoping that it is ov just early, sooooo want a bfp this month, just cant work out whats going on with my body lol

Hey all! Did this thread get moved or am I going mad?! How are you all doing today? Nb it's possible you may have missed your surge as it can be quite quick sometimes, sounds like you've done enough to cover it anyway! What time of day do you test? As I think that has an effect also.

I just got a +opk!!! So excited!! We BD this morning so shall again tmrw AM!!

I think you're right & testing in the early rvening is better for me than the morning, how're you getting on?xxx

Yay for the +OPK!! I read recently that LH starts producing in the morning so we're much more likely to get an accurate reading later in the day! Good luck and have fun :sex:

I'm good thanks! Feeling happy we're in with a good chance this month so just the waiting to get through now!

:dust: to all!!

Sounds promising Donna! I've had quite a lot of twinges and light cramps today, plus lots of cm!

Sounds promising Donna! I've had quite a lot of twinges and light cramps today, plus lots of cm!

Ditto!! Had lots of cramps on my left side today, all very exciting!!

2ww is going to be hard! Even hubby said to me today 'it's ridiculous no one can tell us sooner!'

Hey ladies! I think this tww has been the quickest ever for me.. I still have a week to go though.. haha, we moved on sunday so my mind has been elsewhere :) Thank goodness or i would be going crazy! I think I am out though, I have been super sick since sunday and my cervix is very low and pretty open :( I guess we will see though! Good luck to everyone!!!

How are we all doing?!

I can't believe how fast the 2ww has gone! Has everyone else found it quick?x

hiya ladies my 2ww started slow but is going quick now im 11dpo now and have sore boobs and mild cramping going on!! dont know when af will be coming based on old 26 day cycle i would be due on tuesday but based on ov signs im around 11dpo the longest lutueal phase i have ever had is 11 days.

im waiting on tests to arrive in the post maybe this morning!! when they do arrive ill be testing woop woop

fingers crossed ladies xx
donna x

my ic's arrived this morning and i saved my fmu for them, i can proudly announce i have had 2 faint bfps on two of my cheapies this morning!!!!!
Dh has gone out to get some shop bought tests gonna do one in the morning and an ic to see if the line gets stronger!
i cant believe it im in total shock after taking 14 months to conceive my daughter!!

fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Hi Donna!

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Well done. Keep me posted xx

my ic's arrived this morning and i saved my fmu for them, i can proudly announce i have had 2 faint bfps on two of my cheapies this morning!!!!!
Dh has gone out to get some shop bought tests gonna do one in the morning and an ic to see if the line gets stronger!
i cant believe it im in total shock after taking 14 months to conceive my daughter!!

fingers crossed for you ladies!!

Well I dOnt think I am in this month :( I had a wedding yesterday so took a tea to see if I could drink or not! Use a Internet cheapie as well and got a negative and again this morning. We DTD this am and had some light pink when I went to the loo so I think that's me out this month, anyway, congrats Donna!!! That's fab news!!!! What would you due date be?x

Congrats Donna! :D

I'm sorry Nb, but hopefully it's not the witch and just spotting! :hugs: Keep us updated hun xx

Congrats Donna! :D

I'm sorry Nb, but hopefully it's not the witch and just spotting! :hugs: Keep us updated hun xx

Thank you! I'm officially late today and other than those tiny few spots earlier I haven't had anything since so here's hoping for a positive test in the morning!

Ohhh sounds really promising hunny! Fxd for you! :D
I'm late too and I'm getting a lot of cm and cramping on and off. Will be testing on Thursday! :) xx

I got a line today on a Superdrug test! Stupid internet cheap test still gave me nothing, today is CD 26 for me so I thought I would use a proper test and not just the strips, I went to get Ruby up and change her so I am not too sure how quick the line appeared but it is nice and dark!!

How are we all doing ladies? xxx

Aww thats fab hunny! Congrats! :happydance: I'm so happy for you! :)

I'm still late and by quite a bit now, but I'm testing on Thursday. :) xx

Awww congrats thats gr8!! i thought i ovd on cd8 but then had signs on cd14 of ov which sound about right but unfortunately i think i missed it im now 6dpo and quite relaxed bout this 2ww but i think thats because i may have missed my chance this month :sad2:, so i think i shall invest in some opks next month lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->