TTC#2 - who is with me?

Hi, I'm Donna, 21 and TTC number two!

Me and my H (29) have a 14 month old daughter called Ava, we NTNP'd for her so this is our first time TTC. We had a miscarriage 2 months before conceiving Ava (was on the pill) and a chemical in September this year (on a different pill).

Good luck ladies :flower: xxx

Hi Donna :flower:

Good luck to you!!

xxx

Still in the game, ladies!

Woo hoo, looks like I have survived 9 dpo with no visit from AF! LP last cycle was 9 days, so maybe the B6 is working, which would be really good news even if I don't get a BFP this time. Boobies now getting sore too, and temps still nice and high, so fingers and toes all crossed.

How is everyone else doing today?

Hey ladies! I gave birth to my son in June 2010 and we're hoping to give him a little brother or sister. We switched to NTNP this month, just to give my body and mind a little rest from TTC! It's done me the world of good I think, but if the witch is a no show that would be great too. :)

Good luck to you all! :D :flow: xx

just come across this and thought id join you ladies as now trying to concieve #2 now onto cycle #2 as af arrived yesterday :( getting so frustrated already just waiting for it to disappear so can get back to trying again :dust: to you all x

My names Dani and i'm TTC #2 as well. We started trying about 2 months ago. I had my DD when i was younger (she is now 16). I'm hoping i get a bfp soon. Good luck to you all

How exciting all these 2nd time mums!

We have been rubbish & only DTD once this week, I am on a hen do tomorrow night so I need to do it tonight & Sunday and hope that's enough!! I did a clearblue digi opk today & it was negative so hoping I get a positive Sunday & Monday so we don't miss it!!

Good luck to all!!xxx

Well ladies, i think I am going to be out this month :( Only BD on Sunday and Tuesday this week and I am pretty sure the big O happened either last night or today.. ugghh.. not counting out til AF arrives but am almost positive we are going to miss it unless I can some how miraculously convince him to BD tonight.. but I dont think that that is happening.. if we do it tomorrow do you think I would still have a chance?

Can I join you ladies? I'm TTC number 2, too. =) My DS is 15 months old.

Are any of you ladies still breast feeding? I am, and I am on my first cycle after my :witch: returned. I'm wondering if anyone has found it affected their fertility (either way- positive or negative?) and how their cycle has been. I'm not sure if mine will be regular or not?

DH and are have been NTNP since DS was born. Now that I know I have my fertility back, I promised not to get obsessed with TTC... But we know how that goes!!! I didn't track my cycle this month (I used to temp) and I'm note sure what to expect going forward...

TTC #2 and will be testing on the 18 if af doesn't show her face first lol

Hiya!! We are also ttc, :witch: got me yesterday, but it was our 1st cycle of properly trying, have been off the pill 3 mths and were taking extra precautions before we started trying in oct. I fell soooo easily with my son, we were ntnp, i was aware of my cycles and when i got :bfp: i looked back and we'd :sex: cd13-17 and wham i was preggers. Tried that in october and it didn't work :-(

My little boy is nearly 1, we're so excited to give him a baby brother or sister as he just loves other children :)

So onto cycle 2 i go, armed with opks this time!! I think i ov'd later than i thought as af was 5 days 'late' but :bfn: the whole time.

Very odd to be back here again heehee but nice too xxx

Got one last bd in last night!!! Wahoooo!!! Now on to my tww uggghhh.... out of my hands now! Just saying lots of prayers for a birthday bfp!

Welcome new ladies! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Working on #2 also. I took an OPK yesterday and it was almost positive and this morning it was alot lighter so very confused on that but hopeful I did ovulate!! I will be testing around Nov 20th. Good luck ladies!!

Welcome new ladies!

I'm out this cycle. AF arrived yesterday. 43 day cycle and 9 day LP again. No spotting at 8 dpo this time which I suppose is a small improvement. I'm going to take agnus castus as well as the B6 complex this cycle. It's worth a shot I think.... Gutted.

Good luck to everyone x

Hi, can i join you. My DS is 3 and i now feel is the right time to give him a little brother or sister. Cant wait! Good luck ladies

Hi,
Can you squeeze me in?
we are ttc#2, this is our 3rd month and I already feel down, as our first month in ttc #2 ended in early m/c. second month, I don't really know what happened, maybe another early m/c or I just didn't ovulate, no bfp this time, AF 4 days late. What's going on with my body?
I got preggo with DD in the first month of ttc...

:flow::dust::dust:

Hi river mommy, welcome!

I hear you. Am all over the place too. Good luck to you x

Can I come join you wonderful ladies??
I am trying to concieve my 2nd, but my partners first. My son is now 8yrs old!
A bit of a gap but was waiting for "the one" lol.
Just got my +opk this morning!
A little bit nervous this time around, as took 2yrs to get my little boy!
Lets hope this thread gets lots of BFP's!!!

Hello ladies, just thought I would drop in to say hi. I am still waiting to O, hopefully I will in the next couple of days. I really do hope it is all our month for bfp's, I am already getting sick of drinking grapefruit juice, robitusun and temping but it will be worth it if I get my bfp. Good luck ladies. X

Hello ladies we are trying for no2 our DD is 5 in Dec came off BC in Aug my cycle still settling down so not really sure how long cycle will be currently CD30

Hi there!!! I too have been ttc my #2 for a year now... i have a lil girl thats 3 and just dying to have a sibling!!! i am 6 DPO today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->