TTC#2 - who is with me?

Evening ladies!

I'm still waiting for a + opk, should be any day now, off to DTD now!!

Good luck all xxx

Hey ladies, is there any room for a late joiner? We are also ttc no 2, and our little girl was also born in July 2010!

I'm currently either 1 or 2 dpo, not 100% sure as got a smiley face on Sat lunchtime so DTD, thought I o'd sat night as felt it but also had a smiley on Sunday lunchtime so DTD again just to make sure!

This is month 3 for us, although last month I o'd early and missed it so it's month 2 of properly trying!

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

xx

Hey ladies, is there any room for a late joiner? We are also ttc no 2, and our little girl was also born in July 2010!

I'm currently either 1 or 2 dpo, not 100% sure as got a smiley face on Sat lunchtime so DTD, thought I o'd sat night as felt it but also had a smiley on Sunday lunchtime so DTD again just to make sure!

This is month 3 for us, although last month I o'd early and missed it so it's month 2 of properly trying!

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

xx

Our son was born June 2010 and I got my positive OPK on Sat as well!! Good luck!! Here is to November!!

Thanks Sunshine! It's so exciting knowing we are in with a good chance this month! When will you test? Are you good and wait or can you not resist and will test early?!

Welcome!! Wow we could all 3 have equally spaced babies! Love it!!

I'm still waiting a positive opk but going on last months cycle I think I might get it tomorrow! We DTD tonight so I plan to tomorrow too!!

Here's to November!! How will you keep it a secret over Xmas?!xxx

Thanks Sunshine! It's so exciting knowing we are in with a good chance this month! When will you test? Are you good and wait or can you not resist and will test early?!

I will test Nov 19th. I only have one First Response test left and my hubby made me promise to save it because I go through pregnancy tests like crazy lol. He said our pocket book needed a break this month lol! So the 19th it will be which is still a day early but should show up if I am. I am on a 31 day cycle yuck so I have a few extra days I have to wait. I hope we all get Turkey Babies!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Welcome!! Wow we could all 3 have equally spaced babies! Love it!!

I'm still waiting a positive opk but going on last months cycle I think I might get it tomorrow! We DTD tonight so I plan to tomorrow too!!

Here's to November!! How will you keep it a secret over Xmas?!xxx

Yes, here is to November!! I don't think I can keep it a secret lol... We tried for 17 months with our son and it finally happened! I hope we are not waiting for 17 months again and I hope that HSG cleared out some cob webs!! Good luck and I hope you get your + OPK very soon!

Hope you get your positive NB! I think I will be telling close friends and family like we did before and then telling everyone else around thirteen/fourteen weeks! Our christmases are v family oriented anyway so it won't matter! Only thing is we are supposed to be having Christmas here again so will have to take it easy if this is our month!

I think I will be testing Nov 19th also, my LP is 13 days so that should be the latest... but I will only test if no signs of af, I start spotting usually two or three days before so I wont test if I have that as I hate seeing a bfn!

My LP is 13 days as well. I agree with what you said we will only tell family until i am further along.

Let the symptom spotting commence then! I feel normal today a couple of twinges but nothing out of the ordinary!

It was quite interesting last month for me as I knew we'd missed our chance so no hope but I did get a lot of cramping around 7/8dpo... if I didn't know we'd had no chance then I would have been very excited about that!

Well I am still spotting from the HSG which kinda freaks me out but the dr just says to keep an eye on it. I wish it would stop already. Last month I kept getting headaches guess it was just sinuses

Just been reading up about HSG's, they don't sound like fun! Glad yours came back clear!

just thought i would update you all after having ewcm on cd9 and 10 then watery on cd 11 and 12 and possible left side ov pains on cd 12 im hoping im just into my 2ww!!!

we managed bd on cd 10 and 12 so fingers are tightly crossed have no official idea when af will show as my af was just spotting so we'll so if i get to my guessed 16dpo then i will test as i had my bfp with my daughter at 15dpo and my luteal phase has never been more than 12 days!!

eekkkk im so excited let the symptom spotting begin!!
donna x

just thought i would update you all after having ewcm on cd9 and 10 then watery on cd 11 and 12 and possible left side ov pains on cd 12 im hoping im just into my 2ww!!!

we managed bd on cd 10 and 12 so fingers are tightly crossed have no official idea when af will show as my af was just spotting so we'll so if i get to my guessed 16dpo then i will test as i had my bfp with my daughter at 15dpo and my luteal phase has never been more than 12 days!!

eekkkk im so excited let the symptom spotting begin!!
donna x

Good luck!! :dust:

Ok so weirdly enough I have not had a positive OPK at all this month? According to online calculators and based on my postives last month I should have gotten a + yesterday, so I am wondering if maybe I didnt this month?

Bit annoying!

We :sex: everyday for the last week, except Saturday as I was on a hen do, so I am hoping and praying that we covered everything and that I just drank too much water for the OPK to pick up my urine!

I just know I will be so gutted if I havent ov'd! :dohh:

Good luck to all, now we need to find something to chat about for 2 weeks!!

Ok so weirdly enough I have not had a positive OPK at all this month? According to online calculators and based on my postives last month I should have gotten a + yesterday, so I am wondering if maybe I didnt this month?

Bit annoying!

We :sex: everyday for the last week, except Saturday as I was on a hen do, so I am hoping and praying that we covered everything and that I just drank too much water for the OPK to pick up my urine!

I just know I will be so gutted if I havent ov'd! :dohh:

Good luck to all, now we need to find something to chat about for 2 weeks!!

Last month I never got a positive OPK but according to my progesterone check, I def ovulated. So it's def possible you still ovulated. Can't wait until we all have our :bfp:!!

Hey all! Did this thread get moved or am I going mad?! How are you all doing today? Nb it's possible you may have missed your surge as it can be quite quick sometimes, sounds like you've done enough to cover it anyway! What time of day do you test? As I think that has an effect also.

How are the symptoms coming along?! I had ewcm yesterday which is v unusual for me, got quite excited but then got all worried that I might have ov'd late and we'd missed it!! This ttc ing is enough to drive me insane! Also had a stuffy nose this morning which is something I had with Erin but I think j had that sept cycle too so trying not to read too much into it! The next ten days are going to be verrry slow!!

I'm getting headaches and nausea which i got last month and i really think it was my progesterone levels causing it. That makes me happy because maybe that means i def ovulated. will find out fri yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->