TTC #2 with PCOS

Betty.Rubble, of course! What CD are you on? How old is LO #1?

Im CD 16 today and in exactly 7 days ill be at my first appointment at the fertility clinic. CANT WAIT! :D hopefully something works!

Betty.Rubble, of course! What CD are you on? How old is LO #1?

CD24. No way of finding out if I ovulated as opks don't work anymore and couldn't temp as I lost heart with long cycles. I'm on metformin but it's making me really sick.

DD is 4 and is my ex's - #2 will be my OH's first x

So close May! Good luck hun!

Afm, I am either 4 or 5 dpo. So expecting af next week. I hate that even on meds I'm ovulating so late.

Cd30 and 7dpo here. Not trying until Januaryish, but doing my supplements and charting to get an idea of my cycles. They were going really well. I cd 19 then 18 then 17 with 32 day cycles then I fell off the diet bandwagon and didn't o till cd23! Back on now so hoping o goes back to being earlier.

May- how exciting!!! fertility treatments are a rough ride but so worth it. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Betty- I can't say I blame you. I'm only temping to see what my body is doing. Metformin was rough for me too. Generally vegetables and chicken were the only things that didn't bother it too much :( Are you on the extended release tablets?

Krissie- we are very close, I believe I am 3dpo today! When do you plan to test?

Kyla- how exciting!! Have you been regular(ish) since having DD?

AFM: 3dpo, went to the bathroom wiped and had some pinkish spotting. Went back a couple hour later and nothing... very strange for me! I have had some cramping for the past few days on and off too.

Kyla- how exciting!! Have you been regular(ish) since having DD?

Nope, not at all! I tried Vitex again as that's what I used to conceive dd, but that didn't help so now I'm taking inositol and I'm regular(ish) again! 3 32 day cycles thanks to the inositol. Cd32 is in 2 days, but I doubt this cycle will end there as I ovulated so late and have a 15/16 day LP. So probably cd37ish. Then I'm hoping if I stick with being back on my diet o goes back to what it was.

Clapper- I won't be testing. I was out of town when I ovulated so no chance this cycle. The only time we bed before was an entire week earlier.

CD15....almost positive OPK. Fx'd I'm going to actually ovulate this cycle. Took 5mg Femara from CD3-CD7. Forgot to temp this morning though (oopsies). We've been bd'ing daily since Saturday and will bd tonight and tomorrow night too.

Well I'm CD37 today.. tested this morning and it was BFN. Think my body is just playing tricks on me! Going to wait for the witch to show her face and hopefully I won't be waiting 5-6 months like last time. If I'm still not having any luck in January then I'll make an appointment with the docs x

emily- Exciting!! Hope this is your month!

Bella- sorry to hear about your BFN. Hope the witch comes soon and this next cycle will be your month!

AFM: My temp was still up this morning, only spotted that once yesterday afternoon. I took an OPK yesterday evening when I got home from work and it was very very negative.. so I am assuming I did O when I thought.. or my body is crazy. Both are totally possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->