Ttc #2

Jazzysmommy

Reaction score
I'm ttc#2 and have been using ovulation tests. I had a positive ovulation test (faint on the 3/20 but deff. there) and (very dark lines on the 3/21).I am now 13dpo and since ovulating I have been having white discharge no odor and enough to feel when it's coming out (sorry tmi). I have taken a test 3 days ago but was negative…maybe too early. I'm due for my cycle 4/5. What's the odds of being pregnant? I don't remember getting this with my first. So just curious. If not pregnancy then what else??

I'm ttc#2 and have been using ovulation tests. I had a positive ovulation test (faint on the 3/20 but deff. there) and (very dark lines on the 3/21).I am now 13dpo and since ovulating I have been having white discharge no odor and enough to feel when it's coming out (sorry tmi). I have taken a test 3 days ago but was negative…maybe too early. I'm due for my cycle 4/5. What's the odds of being pregnant? I don't remember getting this with my first. So just curious. If not pregnancy then what else??

Ur due for your 4/5 ? Is that ur AF? Some women don't get positives til 6 weeks along or longer.

Also 3 days ago was 10dpo, you can implant @ 10dpo which means there may not have been enough hcg to test positive for pregnancy. Have you tested since?

Yes 4/5 would be AF. I'm not having normal symptoms as far as that coming normally I get sore boobs but this time I have nothing, just slight cramping. I have not tested since I'm worried it might be negative so I was going to wait until the 5th. Thank you for replying I haven't gotten answers anywhere else.

You are welcome. Hcg can double in 24 hours so you could test in the a.m. and get a bfp. But some people can take a while to get it. No harm in testing as long as AF doesn't show I would test. If you still get negative I would make an appt to see your doc, they can test the blood which hcg shows up there about 3 days before urine.:hugs: let me know how it goes or if you have anymore questions!

Thank you!! I will try first think tomorrow. I think I'm starting to get sore nipples which happened with my first but I could be making symptoms up in my head haha. And pressure/cramps. I hope all goes well in the AM. I'll update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->